NEW BOOKS - PART DEUX

(Same thing as the one in The World's Not Waiting For You and After The Dance, so if you've already read that, you don't need to read this)

Alright, so I posted this message to my followers about some new books that I'm going to publishing tomorrow. But I don't really think people read the messages I send out, so that's why I post these little "new book" things. I also know some of my readers don't follow me and don't receive those messages.

So...long story short, I'm putting out three new stories tomorrow and it would so cool if you would check them out. Those stories are:

Run Away With Me (FOB FanFic)

We all know the story of how Fall Out Boy came to be, but what if it wasn't true? What if what we all know was wrong?

Patrick, a 22 year old, introverted, misspoken artist lives in a little apartment in Chicago where he spends most of his time writing songs that no one will hear besides his next door neighbor.

Stella, Patrick's 20 year old next door neighbor, has a slight problem with drugs, her addiction far less worse than the rest of the other residents in the complex, listens to Patrick's songs and thinks he could become big someday.

One day, the two of them decide to run away. And on their journey they come across three guys. Three guys who will join Patrick to later form the band we all know and love, Fall Out Boy.

Find out how the band really came to be in "Run Away With Me (FOB FanFic)"

The Music Or The Misery (FOB FanFic) <- I'm personally most excited about this book

In 2009, Fall Out Boy released their album Folie A Deux. The day after the release, any form of artistic expression - be it actual art, music, film, literature, etc. - had been deemed a crime and was subject to reasonable punishment, but because of the corrupt government, the punishment was almost always death.

Artists, musicians, filmmakers, and writers were left jobless and without a purpose, and among those many were Fall Out Boy. The boys separated and went to live their separate lives in this new world.

Pete turned his focus to his family with Ashlee and Bronx. Andy preoccupied himself with CrossFit, an intensive workout regiment. Joe just disappeared, popping up every now and then in the news for being part of the "underground scene". It was a miracle he hadn't been killed yet. As for Patrick, he fell into a deep depression, believing that life wasn't worth living if there wasn't music.

Some say there's a revolution brewing, where the artists, musicians, filmmakers, and writers are going to unite and take down the government. And the person organizing it all? No one knows. Not even the first recruits - Fall Out Boy.

Will they fight to the end? Will they save music and all other forms of art?

Find out in "The Music Or The Misery (FOB FanFic)"

Wentz Motel (Pete Wentz Imagine Story)

***A RE-TELLING OF ALFRED HITCHCOCK'S "PSYCHO" AND A&E'S "BATES MOTEL" WITH A SLIGHT TWIST - ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEM FOR ORIGINAL STORY AND PLOT***

You're on the run and take shelter in the seemingly always vacant "Wentz Motel". There you meet a young man by the name of Pete Wentz, and as the days go on, you learn more and more about his dark, twisted back story and how deeply intricate his relationship with his dad, Patrick.

Find out what happens in "Wentz Motel (Pete Wentz Imagine Story)"

These descriptions are what I have as of right now but they give a general idea of what the books are going to be about and I hope they make you want to read them. If they don't, they don't. It's cool.

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope that you're excited for these new books! Hope you'll check them out! -Rachael