NEW BOOK? (Again...I'm Sorry)

Hey guys! Well, it's the summer and that gives me a lot more time to write and actually finish some books I've started but haven't finished. And as usual, I'm always coming up with new ideas too. There's this one idea I'm a little unsure about, just because I'm worried you guys are going to hate it and not even read it - and I don't want to waste my time writing a story no one's going to read.

So I was wondering, if I gave you the description, if you could give me your opinion on it (a simple "yeah, it seems cool" or something of the like would do just fine, or a vote because I know a lot of you like to do that too). It would be highly appreciated =)

The book is called "Fall Out Girl" (I know, the most cliche title ever, but bear with me) and here's what it's about:

After releasing their comeback album, Save Rock And Roll, and going on the Monumentour with Paramore and New Politics, Fall Out Boy thought they were onto something good. The album was a hit and so was the tour. But then they run into a problem.

"I just need to take some time off," Pete tells his three friends and band mates. He doesn't want the band to stop making music because of his absence, though. That leaves them with only one option: to find a temporary replacement.

That replacement is a girl named Phoenix Jones, or as she likes to be called, PJ. She's played bass for a couple no-name bands here and there before, but this, playing for Fall Out Boy, would be the big break she's been looking for.

But will this temporary replacement cause trouble for Fall Out Boy? For PJ? Will Pete come back?

Find out in "Fall Out Girl (FOB FanFic ft. All Time Low)"...

So that's that. Please give me your feedback on it, your guys' opinions mean a lot to me and I take them all into consideration. Thank you so much! -Rachael