Chapter 4

You woke up from your alarm. The first thing that you did was wonder yourself why your alarm rang Till you remember that tom's photo shoot is today.
So you jump out of bed and go to your closet to look for your chothes and then take a shower. After you you got completely ready you went down to the kitchen to have breakfast but when you wanted to get out the bread there was a knock on your door and you were amazed and therefore looked at the clock and saw that it was already at 10am.

"Hey are you ready?" Tom asked you as you opend the door
"Ehm Yeah Sure just let me put on my shoes." You said as you grabbed your airforce 1 and put them in rush on before Tom who looks at you with a lithe laugh at how stressed you are. When you have positioned yourself correctly again you both run to the lift and go down to the exit.
While you drove down Tom said something
"You Look really beautiful." With a smile on his face. You have an tight black turtleneck sweater on with an oversize t-shirt and black tight jeans.
You blushed at his compliment and smiled at him
"Thanks, you don't look Bad yourself." You said to him and you also meand it and not just said it because Tom made you a compliment.

You both got down and walked to Tom's car and drove to the place where the Fotoshooting is shooting.
As you both got there, Tom noticed how nervous you got with every step you both made to the building, so he stoped and held you by your shoulders
"Are you alright?" He asked you as he looked sensitive in your eyes, you nodded in 'yes' but he could see the panic in your eyes and you knew it so you gave in
"No, I don't know. I'm just nervous I guess. I don't go often in public." you admit until he says something again
"You don't have to darling. They are really kind." With a smile wich make you smile at him too and you both walk again to the Photographers and make-up artists. They all knew Tom because it is not the first time that he is doing a Fotoshooting for this Magazin.

Tom toled you where you can sit while he is in the mask, you waited for him to Show up again infront of the camera and just a few minutes later he got out again and infront of the Photographer.
He begin to Pose and a lot's of Fotos are already taken but by his next Pose he looked at you and smiled and exactly in this moment a foto was taken of him and the Photographer noticed
"Where are you looking Tom?" She asked friendly and and followed his view and saw you sitting a few meters away on a chair.

She got an idea and made a hand move that you should come to her and with a little resistance you get up to walk to her and Tom.
"Hey what's your name?" She asked you with a smile
"I'm y/n" you simply said to her but still kind and also with a smile
"Do you wat to take a few Fotos too? Or some with Tom?" She asked you and you looked a bit unsure to her and then to Tom who is still smiling at you.
"Come on y/n it would be great to take some Fotos with you." Tom said now and with that did he get you persuaded. Fortunately, your outfit matched Tom's so that you don't have to change into anything else.
Tom sat on a stool and you stand behind him and put your hands on each of his shoulders. You both got quickly in your Positions and looked right into the camera with a look on your faces like you both could tell the others as yours.
For the next picture Tom stood up and faced you he put his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him. You put your hands on his chest and you looked up into his eyes and he in yours and in that Moment sje took a Foto but you both didn't noticed it and got into your actual Pose so that you both looked in the camera and put on this typical model look on your faces.

She took a lot more Fotos of you two and after that you could go again and she would send this pictures to Tom when they are finished with editing.

After you both get out of this building you got into his car and drove off.
"You did a great job in there." He said to you on what you had to smile again
"You should have seen yourself." You said to Tom and he begin to laugh where you join.
You noticed that not the way to your apartments and were a little confused and looked over to Tom
"Where are we going?" You said confused and he smiled on your confusion and said
"We are going in the movie theater." He simply said and looked continue on the road.
You both got into it but you didn't knew in what Film you both would go. You sat in the back of the room and the movie started and you knew now what movie you both watching. Shang-Chi Was the film and you didn't sayed it yet to Tom that you are a marvel fan so you smiled at him and he looked at you and saw that you enjoyed it and smiled back.

After the film you both got again to Tom's car and he wanted to drive home but you said quickly
"Come on lets go out, in a Club." With much excitement in your voice and he just shook his head and drove to the next club.
You both got in and it was quiet full now
(Just to have a little orientation it is 21pm now) and got strait to the bar and orderd a few drinks they where fast empty and out of the drinks got Shots many shots.
Now you got on the dance floor and Tom watched you with a smirk as he takes a sip from his beer bottle how you swing your hips from left to right and to the beat from the Song. It got a little boring for you and you wanted to dance with someone instead of alone, so you walked slowly to him and grabbed his hand and pull him with you. You put your hands on his neck and he his on your waist and hip and swing your hips again. He got futher down with on hand and grabbed one of your ass cheeks and now you were also smirking.
But All of a sudden he turns you around and lets his hands slide on your stomach and began to kiss your neck and shoulder on wich you breathe heavier and whispered
"We should get out of here." So that just Tom could hear it and he nodded. And he led you to his car. Since Tom hadn't drunk as much as you, he decided to drive instead of calling a taxi.

In the car ride he put his hand on your tight and let them glide futher up to your Lady area on what you breath heavy and let your head fall against the rest and closes your eyes because of his touch wich he noticed and smirked to himself a bit, how crazy he can get you with just a hand on your tight.
But you only got so crazy of that because of your Addiction of what Tom does not yet know anything and it should also be like that when it is going like your mind.

Author:
The next one, and yes it is a little teasing text passage where I stoped wriding. But Enjoy reading. :)