Chapter 7

You both got out of the shower and dry yourself off to go in the bedroom again and look for some clothes, because you both were just in towels now.

While you are looking for new clothes from your wardrobe, Tom finds his clothes that are scattered around the room and notices what is on the floor, next to his jeans. He picked it up and saw that it was a photo that you just dropped out of your hand before you went to Tom in the shower.
He saw it for the first time but he could Recognize you and of course saw three other people on it, but he didn't know who it was.

"Hey y/n...who is this all?" He asked curious while he holds the picture out to you. You only really paid attention to him when you saw the photo again and tore it out of his hand, and put it into your wardrobe and closed it. He looked a bit confused at how you reacted to it.

"No one." you said silently to Tom without looking him in the eye. While you were saying it you were dressed and stormed out of the room, leaving Tom confused and speechless in your room.

You run down the stairs in the kitchen and got a bottle of water out of your fridge to come down. But befor your could drink something you saw how Tom came down the stairs putting his shirt on and running to you.

"Look I don't know what I have done to you now, but it was just a question." He said in a calm voice but that doesn't made it better for you, you placed the bottle on your counter and looked Tom in the eyes
"Maybe for you but not for me okay?!" You said a bit louder than Tom and got a bit futher on his body.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he saw tears in your eyes. He held you by your cheeks to hold you in place so you couldn't look in a other direction than in his eyes.
He wanted to say something but before that could happen you kissed him on the lips, Tom kissed you back but as you put your hands on his abs and wanted to go for a more passionate kiss he stopped you because he knew where this is going
"No." He simply said to you, you frowned your eyebrows at him and made an questioned face to him
"You can't expect me to fuck you again and that everything is fine after it." He said to your unspoken question and you knew by now that he is serious and you might even have to tell him the truth.

But your stubbornness and your fear that he doesn't want to see you anymore is too big to tell him. You wanted to walk past him, but he held you by your arm and pulled you back to him
"You can tell me." He said sensitive while he looked into your eyes. You open your mouth to say something but did not come out and tears form in your eyes again so that you pass him again but this time with success.

"I don't want to, can't you see that?!" You said loud in a question without looking at Tom and sat yourself on your Sofa.
He came to you and sat also on the couch but you rush away from him a little more.
"I know we don't know each other a long time til now but I really like to spend time with you and you can speak with me." Tom said to you as he grabbed your hand and hold them in his to comfort you more, wich was also successful but you still couldn't back your tears away.

You closed your eyes to calm down and Tom noticed it so he brought your hand up to his mouth and placed a soft kiss on it.
You leand yourself on Tom's chest and he pulled you sideways on his lap and your head disappeared into his neck
"I'm sorry.." you mumbled on his neck but he could still understand it. He rubbed your back and hold your legs so you are closer to him and let himself fall on the Back of the sofa
"I should be the on who says sorry, I shouldn't have ask it after you didn't want to tell me the first time." He whispered soft in your hair and kissed your head.

"This here is new for me." You said soft, after a long silence, but your voice cracked a bit because you are near the tears again.
"What do you mean?" Tom asked you while he still rubs your back and placed his head on yours with his cheek.
"That you are...still here, After last night." You said quiet and with a pause in it because you don't know if he's taking it wrong.

Tom's eyebrows frowned and he looked a bit confused on the wall facing you two
"I'm sorry but I think I can still not follow you." He said confused to you and you wait a moment before answering again
"That men are still here the next day, after you know." You said but you couldn't find the right words to tell him
"So you just hooke up with them?" He asked and you could hear a little bit of pain in his voice and he pushed you a bit away so that you two now looking at each other
"Well yes but for a reason." You said to him and he pushed you now completely down from his lap and stand up
"What is the reason?" He said with a normal voice now and waited for an anwser from you.
"I..I don't want to tell." You said and stand up too but lowered you head to look on the floor not wanting to look into his eyes
"Well then I should go right.?" He said in a questioned voice but not expecting you to answer it and walked to you door.
"Tom don't go please. I don't want you to go." You said quiet but you knew that he could still hear it
"Than tell me!" He said now loud facing you but you couldn't anwser because you weren't ready enough yet so you just shook your head in no and Tom scoffed at it and got out of your apartment and you could hear how his door got slammed close by him.

You start to cry and let you slide down the armrest of the sofa and cry more. You didn't even understand why you crying over him, you never cried for a man especially after the death of your brother and parents but Tom is different for you, you can't quite feel it but you know that you carefor him not like all the other men you had sex with.

You cryed over an hour very loud and you were Sure that Tom could hear it but you didn't care now.

Tom's Pov:
I slammed the door of mine close and got into the kitchen and pour me a glass of whiskey, but as I wanted to drink I heard some noices from y/n and I know that she is crying now because you could hear her sobs and little screams clear. It broke my heart but also as she said that she only has sex with men and nothing more. Maybe I over reacted a bit but I was hurt in that Moment and didn't thought about what I do or say.

It is now over an hour that she is crying, so I stand up from my couch and wanted to go to her so that she Stops crying but before I could go there my doorbell rang and I opend it to see who it is.
"Hey mate how are you?" Tom said to the person that was his brother Harry.
"Hey I'm good, how are you?" Harry asked him but knew his anwser as he saw the empty glass of Whisky standing on the couchtabel with a half empty bottel beside it.
"Yes I'm good-" Tom said but got quickly interrupted by his brother
"No your not. Why did you drink?" He asked him but than he heard you without knowing who you are
"Who is that?....Is she crying?" Harry asked his brother and he nodded and said
"She is my neighbor y/n, and yes she's crying." He said low and tried to fade out what didn't work and he gets tears in his eyes, of course because it hurts him to hear you like that but that is also supported by the alcohol.

Harry knew that this had something to do between you and Tom but he didn't ask him instead he took him in his arms and let his big brother cry in them.
They didn't hear you anymore, but Tom couldn't even hear you because he cried himself to sleep on the couch and Harry layed him down out of his arms, and got into the guests room because it was quiet late now.

But little did they know that you also cried yourself to sleep on the floor against the Sofa just as Tom.

Author:
Alright it is a bit late but I could make it earlier. But hope you enjoy and like it.