Chapter 15

Little spicy part in the middle.

You woke up by someone playing with your hair on a nacked chest, you smiled at ut and looked up to Tom who watched you with tired eyes and a sleepy smile on his face.
You leand up and kissed him on the lips on what he smiled and you returned it. Tom got his phone from the bedside table and opend it where lots of messages were displayed to him, instagram hundreds of tags as well as twitter but at the top ones from WhatsApp, he clicked on them and was forwarded to the chat by his eldest young brother
'I think you should see this' it says with a link from an online report about him.
His eyes frowned and he opend the link with the caption
'Tom Holland caught with mystery woman kissing yesterday.'
His eyes widen as he saw a photo of you how you sit on his lap kissing him in the car yesterday with the text
'Mystery girl caught kissing with Tom Holland in his car yesterday. It seems some girls are now disenchanted. It looks like Tom Holland got a new girlfriend which he hasn't revealed yet, but we're here and will keep you posted if there's anything new about the mysterious girl.'
"Oh fuck." He cursed when he now also opened instagram and his whole search page is full of pictures where you see him kissing in the car with you on his lap but it doesn't look any better in his DM's either. Thousands of messages where people ask questions like
'Is this your new girlfriend?'
'I'm really happy for you'
'Why don't you picked me?'.
It's full of congratulations but also bad comments on the pictures of you and him.
You looked the whole time also on his phone and read all the comments and messages as well as all the foros from you two and your eyes widen as Tom closed his phone again.
You looked up to him and he saw your shocked face, he wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him
"I'm so sorry darling. I should have known that something like that would happen." He apologized but you quickly hushed him and shook your head against his chest
"You have nothing to do with it. It was clear to me that something like this would happen at some point, just not so quickly. But you shouldn't apologized for it okay?" On what he nodded and You cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips just as the door bell rang and Tom made his way down to the door in only his boxer shorts.
"Hey Tom, have you seen all the articles and pictures of you and y/n, which I sent you?" Harry said as he walked into the apartment of his brother.
Tom nodded his head and rubbed his face with his hands, he wanted to reply but you came down the stairs with a pair of shorts and a shirt from Tom on.
"Hey y/n." Harry greeted you nervous but you walked up to Tom and hugged him from the side still a little tired
"She knows Harry, she read all the dm's and articles with me just as she sees all the pictures." Tom explained to his brother as he wrapped his arm around you and kissed your head while you kissed his bare chest.

You, Tom and Harry sat on the Sofa and looked through some posts on intagram of the photo.
You just looked at some comments of a Post, where just hate comments were and you got tears in your eyes, so you shut your phone off and walked up to Tom's bedroom. Your boyfriend looked after you as you stormed upstairs, he didn't knew why at first but then it hit him, he excused himself by his brother and walked up to his bedroom.
You sat there leaning against the headrest from the bed with tears leaving your eyes, Tom got onto the bed and hugged you
"Don't cry love. Please, don't let these comments go in your heart. You know that you are beautiful and that I love you more than anything." He whispered to you and held you futher on his chest.
You leand back and your look shifted between his eyes and lips so you kissed him in the next second which he returned. His hands go to your waist and pushed you lightly back on the bed so that he lies on top of you while your hands find their way to his hair and tugged on them a little what made him groan into the kiss.
One of his hands slide down and rubbed slightly your covered pussy on what your breath got stuck in your throat, his hand got up again and find their way into your panties, teasing your pearl which made you breathe a sigh of relief, he now pressed a finger into your hole, on which you push through your back and his kisses leads further down to your neck leaving some love bites and hickeys on it.
You pushed your head against the pillow and closed your eyes and bite your lip.
Tom pulled his finger out of you and got back to your clit, he found it without problems and gave it his full attention.
You noticed more and more how the pressure in your abdomen is getting stronger and your whole body tensed up and then in the next minute you cum in Tom's shorts with a somewhat louder groan, he rode your high out til the last drip of your juice came out of you.
He brought his finger up to his mouth and sucked you cum off of them what made you moan just at the sight of him.
"You tast really good darling." You boyfriend complimented you as he removed his finger from his mouth.
"But you literally messed up my entire bed with your cum including my shorts now." He said with a chuckle and gave you another one to put on.
On the other hand Harry down the stairs were still on his phone as he heard you moan from upstairs and his eyes widen immediately and choked on his own spit which made him cough.
You and Tom heard that and got down quickly to see if Harry were okay
"Hey mate you good?" Tom asked his younger brother from which he only got a thumbs up while letting out his last few coughs
"Never been better." Harry said in a raspy but still pitchy voice.