Chapter 5-spicy

In the car ride he put his hand on your tight and let them glide futher up to your Lady area on what you breath heavy and let your head fall against the rest and closes your eyes because of his touch wich he noticed and smirked to himself a bit, how crazy he can get you with just a hand on your tight.
But you only got so crazy of that because of your Addiction of what Tom does not yet know anything and it should also be like that when it is going like your mind.

You arrived in front of your home but of course you had to behave normally so that if someone was in the house nobody would catch you doing anything....but that quickly changed.

You got into the lift and stand there like statures and waited for the door to close and just in the second the door closed you couldn't hold it anymore and pull Tom with your hands on his neck down to you until your lips collide and you kiss passionately.
Soon you landed on on wall from the elevator with your hands held above your head by Tom's one hand while the other brushes your curves over and over again and follows them, which made you let a moan of air out of your mouth, muffled on Tom's lips and he started kissing you again.

Right by that kiss the doors opend and a little older couple stand infront of you both looking at you in shook, you didn't noticed it at first but just when the doors were about to close again you saw them and laughed while Tom laughed too against each others lips and the lift has finally reached your floor.

You wanted to walk out but befor you could do this, he picked you up without effort and carries you to your apartment while you both kiss Further. However you managed to open your door, he pushed it open with his back and walked upstairs while the door closed by itself because of the swing.

After he got upstairs with you on his arms, he found your bedroom on first try and sat himself on the bed so that you are on his lap, still kissing him. You stopped with the kissing and pushed him backwards with your fingertips on his chest, on the mattress. You kissed him again but not on the mouth but on his jaw down to his neck.
You came up and kissed his lips again, you brushed your tongue against his lower lip on what he opened it a little and you explore his mouth with your tongue.
His hands got in your waist and lowered them self to your hips, back to your Butt and squeezed your buttcheeks on what you moan softly in his mouth and start moving your ass back and forth. With every Movement you noticed how something stands up under you and how his breathing quickened but also got deeper.

You sat yourself up so that you are sitting on his manhode, Lifting up his shirt to his chest until he pullled it off by himself and lay now with his exposed upper body on your bed.
You miand at the sight of his abs and chest and bend down to kiss your way on his chest down to his abs and sucking on on them wich make Tom moan air in the room and you smirking to yourself on how you got him under control. As you back up again you saw your masterpice on one of his abs, Tom moved on his elbows and saw now on what you are looking and saw the big Red-purple spot on his stomach.
He looked into your face but just saw how you smirking at him, holding eye contact as you go down again and bite soft unter the spot what makes him hiss but you quickly lick over the spot with a smile on your face.
"God your killing me." Tom said suddenly with his head hanging down in his neck as you lick over the place where you bit into a few seconds ago.
You let out a flirty laugh at his comment but reached now for his trousers and open the button and zipper slowly, too slowly even for you but you loved how frustrated Tom locks now with every second where you let him suffer. Once you opend his pants you wanted to push them down but it didn't work just how you wanted to
"Tommy lift your cute little ass up for me." You said to him and so he did with a laugh because of your tone dialing, and you pull down his jeans and throw them into the room somewhere in the next moment.

You looked at him and your look wandered over his toned upper body down to his black Calvin Klein boxer and how the shape of his member presses against the elastic material, almost begs that you pull them down to reveal his length.
But befor that could happen you massaged it with his boxers still on and Tom let himself fell into the mattress again and moan at you Touch also when it isn't really skin on skin, he gets crazy.
Slowly you got more and more impatient so you get up and strip in front of Tom, on which he sat down again and quickly took off his boxer, which also landed somewhere in the room and pumps himself a bit on the sight of your body. You Clip your bra open and let him fall on the foor and it exposed your perfect formed boobs and last you pull down your Black Lazy thong and walked back to Tom who is leand against the headboard on the bed and watches you how you crawls on the bed.

Of course you saw the whole time that Tom is pumping himself off but that turned you on, more than you ever would have thought.
You were now infront of him on all your fours and bend down to his dick and take it in your hand and Tom takes his away.
You pump from his tip down to his base and spit on the tip to move your hand easier and that he has a better feeling of your hand sliding up and down on his member. After a few stroks you took the tip futher to your mouth and circling it with your tongue and shortly afterwards taking it in your mouth and moving your head fast up and down.

The room got filled with pretty little moans from Tom and your little Gags when his thing reaches your throat.
After a while he made a ponytail with your hair in his hand and bobbed your head like he wants it. He just go a little quicker but soon he pushes you down until your nose hit his lower stomach and his full length is in your mouth, you had to gag but he didn't let you go up yet, just as you tapped on his tight with your finger he lets go of your head and let you come up.
You looked up to him with a little spit of yours and a bit pre-cum of his dripping slightly down your chin.
"You should seen the sight of you from up here, how spit is dripping down your chin." He muffeld low as he grabbing your chin and bringing it up to his mouth, whipe with his other hand the spit away and hold it infront of your mouth
"Suck it." He simply said to you, you were first a little shocked to see such a side of Tom but you enjoyed it, so you opend your mouth and sucked on his fingers and let his fingers fuck your mouth.

You moand around them and let them go with a Pop out of your mouth.
You bend over to your bedside table and open a drawer were are a lots of condoms in it and Tom saw it, he looked a bit confused and shocked at first but accepted it then without a word. You were about to open the condom until Tom stoped you and said
"No pretty girl, now i'm in control." As he took the condom out of your hand and put it somewhere else, you looked at him confused but than knew what he is up to, as he pushed you down and placed his head between your legs.
He kissed himself up your inner tight and sucked right befor your Lady area so that it leaves a purple hickey on it. You hissed a bit on that because it wasn't really pleasant but also didn't want him to stop.

At the beginning He kissed your clit on wich your hands hand their way to his hair, he begins to lick your entrance and up to your clit again and you already let out a few air moans but Tom wanted to hear more from you so he sucked basicly on your clit and pushed one finger into you and now he's getting what he want from you, your pretty moans and your arching back on the matress with your hands now tighter than befor in his hair tugging on them.
He brought an second finger into your hole and trusts into you while his tongue still satisfies your clit. He got a bit quicker and made a come here movement with his fingers inside you and hits a certain point in you, that you know only too well.
You moand louder in the room and you could hear what for noices your wetness and his fingers make.

After a bit he felt your legs tremble a little and stopped because he also wants to tease you a bit by not letting you come yet.
You let out a breath of frutration and look a little angry at Tom, on which you both want to have more and more.

Author:
If I'm honest I find this one better than most of my oneshots and I'm a little upset that not so many people see this story but I'm also thankful for everyone who read it or vote for this.
It is not ending here yet ;).
Enjoy reading.