Chapter 8

But little did they know that you also cried yourself to sleep on the floor against the Sofa just as Tom.

You woke up by a Ring from your door. Bug didn't realise it at first because you are still sitting on the floor against your Sofa but than it rang a second time and you got quickly up to see through the door spy who it is.

You don't know him but opend the door
"Hello? What do you want?" You said a bit confused to the guy with his brown curled hair.

"Hey ehm I'm Harry...Tom's brother." He said pointing his finger behind the door from Tom.
You let out a little sigh by the fact that he is comming to you.

"Okay. Why are you comming to me?" You ask him and he scratched his neck a bit but than said
"Could I maybe come in I don't really want Tom know that I'm speaking with you about this." And for his but also your suprise you opend the door wider and let him walk in and you closed it again.

You walked to the Sofa and sit on it with Harry follow you.
"So?" You said to him so that he could finally speak.

"Well I came to Tom yesterday and he spoke of you and than cried in my Arms, but than we heard you also crying-" Harry said a bit of a mess so you stoped him
"He cried? Why is he okay?" You asked the stranger a bit worried but he quickly calmed you down
"Yes he's fine, he is still sleeping. But what I wanted to ask is what happend between you guys?." He finally came to the point.

But you sighed and shaked your head
"I'm sorry. I don't want to talk about that..." you said and stand up looking out of the window to your left, letting your back facing Harry.

You heard how also stand up and walked beside you to the window
"Look I don't want to get into what you and my brother have but he drank a lot yesterday, and he usually just drinks that much when he doesn't feel good mentally. You know what I mean?" Harry said with his look on the floor and whispered the last part with that drinking.

You felt guilty now for telling Tom that you only hook up with guys, so you looked at Harry again but not too long, Till your sight got out of the window again.
"I met him when he moved in the first day, we spend a lot of time together the last few days and than we had...you know, and yesterday we got into a argument where I said that I only hook up with guys...I think you have your anwser now." You said to him, where you whisper the last part with the argument and tears come to your eyes.

As you were done with speaking Harry looked at you and you could feel his eyes on you.

"Oh okay well Yeah I think I know now what's going on with him." Harry said now after a short silence but after that there was thus akward silence again Till Harry said something again.

"Do you like Tom?" He asked you and your head shot up and your eyes in his.
"You mean as....a friend?" You asked him unsure even though you knew exactly what he meant.

"No. Like boyfriend.." he added and now you got nervous and began to play with your hands.

Of course you like Tom, you like Tom a lot, you took him to the place where you normal don't take anyone with you and also that you told him with the hook up, even tho not the comlete truth but a little pice.
But you weren't so Sure if you ever really love again after your losts even If you were in love with him you wouldn't accept it from your own and than tell Tom? No not in a hundred of years because of your fears.

"I..I think you should go now. I mean you don't want to let Tom find out that you were here right?" You said not looking at Harry because of the shame that you just ignored his question.

"Ehm Yeah of course." He said to you and walked to the door to open it.
"Maybe we see each other by some time." He added by open the door

"Yeah maybe bye.." you said to him before he could close the door and than nodded by your comment and got to Tom’s appartement again.

Harry's pov:
I closed the door of y/n's appartement and got to Tom's again.
I knew it is something behind the fact that she only hook up with guys instead of getting in a relationship, I could see it in her eyes when she told me that.

I sighed by open the door and hoped that Tom isn't awake yet.
Soon as I closed the door again I heard something in the kitchen.

"Hey Harry, where were you?" Tom said to me as he made himself a cup of tea.

"Hey Yeah I was out for a walk...I couldn’t sleep" I said hoping he wouldn't finde out that I'm lying.
He just looked at me before walking in the livingroom sitting on the couch with his tea.

I feel Bad for him and want to cheer him up because he still doesn't look really good, on the other hand y/n also didn't look so good but I can't do anything for her, well not now and not yet.
So I walked to my big brother and sit beside him lookign at him with force.

Tom getting uncomfortable by the look of my eyes on him I can tell and finally he said something
"Harry! What do you want? You looking on my like I'm some fucking tart!" Tom said loud but not angry.

"We are going in club today!" I said fast to him and got up the stairs. I heard how Tom wanted to say something but I came him before
"And you can't say no!" I screamed down the stairs and went to the guest room.

Back in normal pov:
After Harry got out of your apartment you walked up the stairs to the bathroom and took a warm shower to make my head free. You got out and did a neutral makeup and looked at yourself in the mirror while you support yourself with your hands on the sink.
You looked at you up and down and all the things that happend just in these few days came back to you. So you decided to just go in a Club in the evening, to drink away your problems wich is not the best way of course.

Time skip:
It is now evening and you made your way to the club. You wear a bit of song shadow and lip pencil in addition you have a black tight short party dress on.
As you came to the club, you got in and straight made your way to the bar and orderd some vodka shots, which is why the barkieper looked at you bravely but you ignored it and pushed one shot after the other.
After some shots and also drinks with Almost only alcohol in it, you decided to go to the dance floor and swung your hips to the beat.

Harry and Tom came exactly after you in the club, but none of the three of you noticed until you suddenly started dancing, they saw you.

They both had also a few drinks already but Tom had the most and he stand up from his seat.
"Hey mate what are you doing?" Harry said to Tom while he put one hand on his shoulder to hold him back.
"Dancing." lold Tom towards his younger brother and Harry just let go of him with a chuckle.

You danced and danced but than you felt two hands around your waist, a hot breath on your ear and neck and how a body moves to the rhythm of yours. It didn’t bother you until the hands slide down your hips, you turned around and saw Tom standing infront of you holding you by your waist and hip.

You looked each other in the eyes and felt the hot breaths on your lips from the other. You don't want to hurt Tom more than you did but in that Moment you just moved forward what he also did and your lips touched. You arms around his neck and your tongue brushing on his bottom lip So he opend them and you exchanges a passionate but also hot kiss. His one hand stays on your lower waist and the other one slides down on you butt and squeezed it lightly wich made you moan softly in his mouth.

Author:
Alright here is the next chapter. Hope you like it and thanks for the reads and the votes. Enjoy reading.