Chapter 6-spicy

You let out a breath of frutration and look a little angry at Tom, on which you both want to have more and more.

You jump on Tom again and kiss him wildly and rubbed your pussy on his hard excitement whereupon he grumbled.
You wanted to grab the condom from the side but before your could he turned you both auround so that he is lying between your legs and kissed down your neck to your chest, where he sucked and bit in one nipple on what you tugged on his hair and pushed your body closer to him.
He came back up with the kisses and kissed one last time your lips while you rattles his head and he moand at the feeling but soon he grabbed the condom beside you two and ripped it open with his teeth.
While he throws the poop into the room, a hand wandered from you down to his thing and began to strok him. He looked into your eyes with a heavy breath and gave you the condom in your hand that is still on his dick, not a second later you rolled it up on him and he placed himself perfectly over you and looked into your eyes on wich you nodded a little for him to trust into you.

You felt his tip already in your hole and noticed how it slowly fills you and streched you, so your mouth has flew open and your eyes looked into his with a lot of pleasure in it. After he filled you up completely, you were able to make a noice that you hold the time he was sliding into you without knowing.

You must say that you had a lot of Sex with lots of different guys but Tom is a little different to you in Person also but his member well...it is the Bigest and longest you ever had.

He moved half way out again just to glide right After that into your wet pussy again. And you let out a moan of his suddenly hardness how he thrusts into you.
You felt how he got faster with every moan you made and you even heard a few little moans of Toms mouth, Although not loud or long, but still enough than the other men you have had so far, who are ashamed to moan which is complete nonsense in your eyes.

He thrusts deeper and deeper in you, however, you noticed that he was holding back and you can see in his face that he would like to want to get even harder and deeper than he already is, into you
"Tom...stop holding back." You whisperd just so that he could barely hear it but in the next second he pulled out of you and jerked you with him to the edge of the bed, because your bed is luckily high, he stand on the floor befor your bed and grabbed you legs to spread them and slides into you with full force on what you alsmost let out a scream because of this pain but that quickly changed into pleasure.

He kept going and with the new position he could get deeper into you than before,
You felt how your stomach tightened and your walls clenched around his penis, and of course he also noticed it and felt it but he wasn't far away too.
He got sloppier with every push he made into you and you felt how his cock begins to twitch in you wich made you clench your walls even more and in that Moment he came in the condom and you heard finally a nice long moan come out of his mouth.
You fell how he injects into the condom what brings you to fall over the edge also with a massiv moan and wirh your hands grabbing the bedsheets, and finally Tom's last drops dripping out of him and he let a shaken breath out with closed eyes and his head a bit in his neck but not to far, so that you could watch him exactly how he cumes.

He pulled out and you felt empty again, Tom threw the condom away and climbed back into bed with you. You lay down next to him, but without touching him, and turned so that your back is facing him. You felt how he came to you and hugged you from behind, you were confused because when you had a on night stand they would go right After that.
You turned around facing Tom again and looked into his deep brown eyes, you didn't said a word you just pushed him soft in his back and layed your head on his chest and one arm on his stomach and draw small circles over his skin with your index finger
"You know you are a really pretty boy when you cum." You said into his chest on what he chuckled and put his arm around you to hold you close to him, he put the covers above you two and closed his eyes but still awake and scratches your back a little.

And there you lay, you in his arms naked under the covers cuddling. You had a Strang feeling in your stomach and chest, not Bad, actually a quiet good feeling but you never felt that befor when you ever layed with a man in your bed.
You couldn't think about that futher either because your eyes fell shut and you fell asleep in seconds.

You woke up in the morning because you felt something on your hair, you didn't open your eyes you just hummed in annoyed that you are awake now, but suddenly you heard something
"Mornin' dralin'" Tom hummed with a big english accent and you shoot up with our head and saw Tom looking at you and playing with your hair.
You were first a little shook because it is quiet long away that you woke up next to a man in your bed, but quickly looked normal again.
"Morning." You said to him and a little smile formed on his lips, you noticed it and looked on them and you remember what this lips and tongue can do anything wich make you smile too, but not just because of that, it's because his hair is messed up pretty much. So you run one hand through his hair and stroke it backwards but this one curl always got on his forhead again.

"I would like to take a shower." He said and you nodded and pointed to the door that is in your bedroom that leads to your bathroom.
He got up from the bed and walked to the door, you watched him as he made his way to it and your look wandered down from his back to his bum, he felt your eyes on him
"Don't Stare love." He chuckled without turning around and open the door only to not close it properly afterwards and right after that you heard your shower.

You noticed that in your bathroom there is no towel for Tom after showering so you went to your closet and opened the drawer where they are in, you took one out and wanted to close the drawer again until you found a picture under one of the towels. You didn't know what or who was anymore, so you took it out and saw that you were on it with your parents and your brother, you got tears in your eyes by the sight of it and Remembering the last christmas that you all celebrated together.
You felt your tears in your eyes but you didn't want to cry and got the feeling inside you....your distraction, your Addiction, the only thing that Make your pain go away.

You let the Foto fall out of your hand and walked quickly to Tom in the bathroom, opend the shower curtain and stand infront of a confused looking Tom until you got full into the shower and pulled him down to your face and kissed him. He return it and it quickly got out of control, by taking you up and pressing you against the wall that you are not interested in at the moment. He massages your butt and you can already feel his cock pressing against your lower belly, so you pressed him futher to your body with your lags around his waist and he lifted you up a little and then let you down again so that you slide down on his penis. You could feel his testicles on your ass, you moan because with the first push he hit a point very far inside you that makes you go crazy.

He pressed you futher on the wall and thrusts with full force in your vagina, you let your head fell on the wall and he get his chance and kissed, bite and sucked on your neck so that there are some hickeys, but it didn't bother you, you just wanted to have some other thoughts...and it worked.
He started to tune your clit with his thumb which brings you more and more to your orgasm and you have to moan louder and louder, not a minute later you clenched for his member and you came to him completely.
His pushes gets sloppier and you found yourself knee on the ground and sucking on his cock for him to cum and suddenly you felt his liquid in your mouth
"swallow it." he ordered you and so you did.
You came up again and he pulled you into a kiss, lets his tongue brush your lips, which then quickly disappeared into your mouth.

You both got out of the shower and dry yourself off to go in the bedroom again and look for some clothes, because you both were just in towels now.

Author:
The next part. Hope you like it and enjoy reading. :)
Okay it doesn't fit here...BUT the NWH Trailer is amazing af. I'm so excited to see the Film.
And did you all see the fotoshoot with GQ and Tom...he looks sooo FINE!