Chapter 14-spicy

A few weeks have passed since you got together, you just got to know each other a lot better than before.

"Darling?" Tom said while you are in his arms watching a film togheter.
You hummed to give him a sign that you are listening to him
"We never got on a Real date. So I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me today?" He asked you sweetly and you looked up to him now with a little simle on your face
"I would love to go on a date with you." You said and leand to his face to kiss him on the lips what he gave back.
"Okay I'm gonna go and prepare everything. You have to be ready by 4.30 pm." He said excited as he pulled his shoes on and slide his jacket on.
"I'm going to the mall if it is okay." You said to him with a little laugh on what he nodded and came to you, hold you by your waist and kissed you a last time
"Do you need some money?" He asked you but you just shook your head in no, before he walked out of your apartment.

After some time you also got ready and drove to the mall. As you get there you walked to the Victoria secret store, to buy some sexy underwear as a surprise for Tom.
You found some really good looking underwear, it's black with a bit of lace on it. The bra Was connected with the thong with some four Strips that form an X on your belly and back. It was quiet expensiv but you really wanted it and also if you don't working at the time, because of your therapy, is money no problem for you.
As you got it you drove back home because it was already 3pm and you had to get ready for the date with Tom.
Luckily for you, Tom wasn't there and you could get ready in peace, starting with your underwear that you just bought after you took a shower. After that it was your outfit turn, you chose a medium length tight black dress, it had long sleeves and a little collar at the neck, after you put it on you did your make up. You didn't want to make it too flashy so you did you just put on some natural looking lashes and put on some clear lip gloss. Finally you curled your hair a little bit so that it gets a little more structure, when you sprayed your hair with hairspray, the doorbell rang and you ran downstairs to open the door.
In front of you stood your Tom with a black jeans and a black polo with a leather jacket over his shoulder. In addition, he had not styled his hair, which means that he had brought out his curls, but his hair was perfect and he also had glasses on which looked super hot on him.

"Hello darling. You look beautiful as always." He said looking at you and kissed your forhead and smiled at you afterwards. You just put on some Black comfortable shoes on and Tom led you to his car.
You drove for a little Till he stoped infront of a little forest.
He took your hand in his and you walked to a clearing where there was a picnic blanket with a bottle of champagne and fruit in a can.
You looked Tom in the eyes and smiled at him which he returned. You sat down and he filled two glasses with champagne and gave you one.
"Did you did all this?" You asked him but he shoked his head and said
"I got a little help" with a cute laugh.
"You like it?" He asked a little unsure, afraid that you don't like it.
"Thomas it is perfect, I love it." You answer with a smile and you both start to eat some of the fruits.
But after about half an hour clouds came up and Tom looked a bit disappointed
"Hey it's okay maybe they are gone in a few." You said to him as you saw his look but soon as you finished your sentence the first raindrops fall, you and Tom looking at each other and running to the car before you both were completely wet.
You laughed as you were in the car and it started to rain fully now.
"I'm so sorry I wanted this to be perfect." Tom said to you but is not lookign at you, so you turned his head in your direction and said
"We still can have fun and also it is perfect." And smirked seductive to him.
He understood what you meant and rearranged his seat as you climbed onto his lap, you kissed him and moved your hips a bit to feel his member growing. He groand in your mouth as you keep moving yoir hips, he grapped them and moved you even faster ontop of him and you loved it how he takes what he wants.
Your kisses traveled to his neck and kissed him, sucking and biting him and he gave a soft hiss while kneading your ass cheeks.

He pulled your dress up revealing your lingerie and he stared at you and ran his hands down your body
"You like it?"
"Fuckin' love it." And kissed you along your chest and pulling out your breasts to kiss and lick on them, your head fell back as he put his lips on your breasts and you hands disappeared into his hair.
He break away from them and your hand find its way to his crotch where the fabric of his trousers are aready very tight.
You open the sipper and he lifted his hips for you to pull his pants down followed by his boxers. His semi hard cock is now free and you jerked him a bit off with your hand while his head fell back on the rest. As his dick was fully hard you got a little up and leand yourself over his thing and led him into you by pushing yourself down on it.
You both let out some heavy breaths before you start to go up and down on him. You moand louder as the tip of his dick is hitting this spot inside you, but you couldn’t hold your tempo not so good anymore which Tom noticed and grabbed your hat and thrust into you from below with full force.
You rested your head on his shoulder as he continued to push into you, you moand his name over and over agsin and now by this point the car start to move which only turned you on even more.
"Tommy I'm gonna to-" you moand loud but couldn’t finish it
"I know, me to love." He interrupted you as he felt your walls clench around him.
He did a last push harden than the other that he made, he pulled your hips harshly down and thrusts also up and with that he was completely in you to the max and came into you exactly like you, who dug her nails into his shoulders and screamed out her moan.
He put his hips back on the seat with you on top and leaned against Tom's chest, breathing heavily.
The last thrust hurt if you are honest but you also liked it how rough he can go and by the thought of what he would do if he didn't always hold back gave you goosebumps all over your body.
You got down of him and and pulled your dress down again while he closed his trousers again and started the car.
He smiled at you which you returned and he drove again to your apartments.
You even fell asleep while the car ride because you were so exhausted, you just felt Tom's hand on your tight but than nothing more.

You noticed the car come to a stop and Tom got out when he then came to your side and picked you up bridal style and walked into the house with you, you snuggled closer to Tom's chest and he rode the elevator up with you to your apartments and then put you to bed, which he followed.
You opend your eyes seeing him close to your face looking at you in love.
"Hey. I have an question..mybe not the best time but." He said and you nodded with a little smile
"How do you have that much money when you don't go working?" He asked nervous,  afraid you'll take it wrong
But you knew what he meant so you didn't toke it Bad or something
"Well It is hard to explain, I could show you with what I earn my money." You said to him and he nodded his head
"Now come here." He said and held his arms open for you to cuddle up to him what you also did and you both fell asleep.

Author:
Finally the next chapter, hope you like it and enjoyed reading. And thanks for over 2k Readers on this Storys and also for the votes y'all. :)