Chapter 12-spicy

Author:
It's not that long so I have a question do you prefer such shorter parts or rather longer ones?

You hugged him and squeezed him as hard as you could which made him laugh.
And Tom's family awed at you two wich made you laugh again.

You just ate breakfast with the Hollands and then also got home again.
On the Car ride was it quiet but Tom ended the silence
"So how do you like my family?" He asked and looked a second over to you before he looked at the road again.
"They are really kind....you have a great family." You said back with a smile on your lips, and you really mean it like that not just because you want to be friendly.

You arrived at your apartments and stand akward at each of your doors
"So..." you started and Tom waited for you to continue but nothing came out of you
"So...?" He said like a question to you
"I'm really thankfull for yesterday and also for this beautiful necklace you gave me." You said to Tom who has a smile now on his face.
"No problem.." he said and now you standing there akward again not knowing what to do.
"Bye?" You said and opend the door wich he gave back and you closed it again.

You took off your jacket and shoes and went up to your bedroom to unpack your bag but the whole time you had such a strange feeling inside you, but you pushed it away.

You were finished with it and lay down in your bed and looked at the ceiling until your cell phone made a noise.
You looked at it and saw a message from Tom
-Hey I just got the pictures from the Fotoshooting we had togheter-
it says and after that came three photos where you and Tom posed. You looked at them but one photo just had Tom on it and you must say that he looked very hot and handsome on it. And there it was again this feeling but now it also was noticeable in your women's area and now you knew what it was , lust, lust for Tom.
You haven't felt that in a while now because you just had sex when your grief came up, but you actually liked this.
You slide your hand down in your pants and massaged your pearl while looking at the photo of Tom and not long after that, the first moan sliped out of your mouth.
But you wanted more so you got your vibrator out of a drawer and pushed it inside you and another moan escaped your lips but this time louder than before. Once you got used to the vibrator, you turned the vibration on to the middle level, which led you to put your cell phone next to you and close your eyes, where you are reflecting Tom's perfect body and how his muscles tense and move when he squirted.

Toms pov:
I sent y/n the pictures but also a photo of me wich I then realized but it was to late to delete it because she had already opened it. She just read it but didn't replied back but is still online.
I looked at the pictures and I must say that she is really beautiful but also sexy at the same time. There is on photo where I sit on a chair and she stands behind me with her hands on my shoulders and looked it the camera as if I were hers and if I just belong to her, by this Thoughts I only noticed how I got a boner and it became more and more uncomfortable but the lust for her grow inside me, so I opend my jeans and slide them down along with my boxers.

He took himself in his hand and moved it slowly and slightly up and down while he was still staring at the picture.
With every strock he did on his member, he got faster but also harder with his hand. He breaths heavier with every second and let out some groans. He put his phone away and closed his eyes, he imagined your naked body, how your breasts move up and down when he pushes into you and the noises you make when you cum. He muttered some words like 'shit' and 'fuck' by the thought about it and soon his whole body tensed and his cum splashed on his stomach, when everything was out he relaxed again and let out a puff of air from liberation.
He got up and cleand himself in the bathroom as he heard a loud noise coming out of your apartment, he got worried that something had happend to you so he dressed himself quickly again and made his way to your apartment, luckily you always have your spare key under your doormat that Tom used and got in your apartment. He didn’t saw you downstairs so he got up and as he reached the top he heard like a moan coming out of your bedroom because you door wasn't closed fully. He pushed it open and saw you lying on the bed with a vibrator inside you that you moved in and out of you while the other hand is on your clit and your eyes closed and your phone beside you with this photo of Tom on the screen what made him smirk.
You didn't notice that Tom was standing in the room and watching you.
He walked to the side of your bed and thought about helping because you looked a little frustrated. So he sat slowly and careful down beside you and moved your hand that is on your clit away and replaced it with his own.
Your eyes opened immediately when you sensed another touch and saw Tom sitting next to you. You looked in his eyes a bit confused
"Don't worry...I'm just goin' to help ya" He whispered down to you and you melt by his touch how he found perfectly your pearl and god how much you loved his british accent.

He then switched off the vibrator and carefully pulled it out and layed it on the other side of the bed. He crawled between your legs and spread them a little more, he licked from your hole up to your clit which immediately made you moan and you felt his smirk on your skin and you moved your hips up to his mouth but he quickly pushed your hips down again with one hand and held you there.
He separated your clit from the skin around it by spreading the skin with two fingers, he touched it very soft with the tip of his tongue. He slides his tongue from left to right and a massiv moan escaped your lips, you wanted to close your legs because of that much pleasure on one point but Tom's head between your legs made it impossible. You never had a man that did so much pleasure to you, no one did that before what Tom us doing now, it is a completely different feeling for you. Your hands got hold on his hair and tugged on them wich made him groan and the vibration ot that got to his tongue on to your clit. This feeling was different again and your whole body tensed up, you looked down to Tom and suddenly you body relaxed again and your cum came out of you on the bedsheets. Tom did one last suck on your pearl which made you moan out Tom's name and Tom loved that.

"Look what a mess you did darling" he said to you with a smirk, so you sat up and saw a wet spot on your bed
"Fuck" you muttered to yourself and got up and put at least your thong back on and quickly took off the bed sheets and got something to clean off your mattress. You scrubed it in and let it leave but now you have to sleep on the couch that night.

You sighed and walked to your Closet to look for fresh trousers but Tom came behind you and placed his hand on your nacked hips. He walked closer to you and now you felt his excitement on your butt wich made you gasp, he moved one hand up to your neck and pushed your hair away to kiss your bare neck skin there. You made more space for him to kiss by leaning your head to the right side. You love how he touches you, you love how he speaks with you, you love all of him....you love him.
"Tom" you breathed out looking for his attention. He hummed against your neck for you to continue but you didn’t say anything until he looks at you, giving him your full attention.
You look back at him and breath heavy
"...I love you..." you breathed out, hesitate a bit.

Author:
Okay here is the next chapter, a spicy one again. Hope you like it and enjoyed reading.