𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

Long ago...
A rouge ninja: Haru Also known as The Reaper. Had created a special jutsu, not only was this jutsu powerful it also required a sacrifice- The sacrifice of a loved one. Of course, it was easy for Haru to make this sacrifice, after all, he was a heartless man, not only did he sacrifice his lover for this jutsu he sacrificed all the trust he had, the trust of his followers, the trust of his family, and the trust of his teammates. He also lost the place he called "home" although he never cared, the only thing he cared about was power and nothing was gonna stop him.

?: "Haru, are you sure this was all worth it?"

H: "Of course, it was worth it I have what I always wanted now. Power"

?: "Are you sure that's what you wanted?"

Drops of blood began to hit the ground, one by one they all started to form a puddle below the kneeling woman in front of the man, her vision was blurry as tears were sliding down her cheek. She began looking up at him.

?: "I wished I had more time to spend with you"

Her throat started burning up, and as she started coughing out blood, he began slightly adding more force to the sword as it inserted deeper into her stomach causing her to scream in pain.

H: "Just shut up and die already"

He forcefully began pushing the sword deeper, opening the wound more. Red- that's the only color that was visible at this moment, well for Haru at least. He held no sympathy. The woman began to smile slightly at the thought of being close to him while she dies, after all, she loved him.

?: "Haru-"

The woman was soon interrupted with another cough this time it contained more blood, as she looked up at him. Her body wasn't following her orders, she began losing control over her body. As she began to speak again although this time it was a whisper.

?: "Haru, I love you and I always have. Since the day I met you, I have always loved you."

And just like that, her body gave up, and she began falling to the floor as a loud thud was heard.

H : "Suran...I have always loved you too."

With that he now realized what he had done, he killed the person he loved most. Not only that but she was also carrying a baby inside of her, not just any baby...his baby.

Drip
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Drop
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Would you look at that, even the sky couldn't hold its tears anymore, and neither could Haru.