♡.024.♡

Closer to memories

Closer to memories

—————♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ————-

Y/N: "Thank you for training with me Choji,"

C: "It's no big deal I'm glad I could help you,"

"You're a sweet person Choji," I grabbed his hand and lured him to Ichiraku, sitting down I looked at him with a grin knowing he was hungry after our training, his stomach grumbling making him blush from embarrassment.

"How did you know I was hungry?" Lowering his gaze he stared into nothing but the wooden platform, I've known him for a while now, and seeing him like this only means one thing- he's getting insecure. Time passed and the older he got the more he started thinking about his weight it only saddens me seeing him like this, nobody should feel this way.

I placed my hand on top of his directing his look towards me, I leaned in to kiss his cheek causing his pale skin to fluster into a pink vibrant color "You know Choji, being overweight shouldn't matter- it's ok to have a different body shape than the rest, every body is different and each one of them is beautiful and unique! And what matters most is how beautiful your heart is- well...that's what I think you know" I turned away flustered, damn it Naruto! He is rubbing off on me. I mentally banged my head on the wall recalling his catchphrase "you know" but I silently hoped Choji took out something from the message I gave him.

Trying to change the subject I spoke again turning towards his direction but stayed silent noticing his eyes sparkle, I'm unique and beautiful despite how I look, he smiled to himself being happy with her words. That's all he wanted, he just wanted y/n to be able to accept him despite everything and he was finally able to be at peace with himself. You're the one who has the most beautiful heart of them all, his gaze was met with hers "I'll pay for the food! Eat as much as you want it's my treat," She said leaning closer to him, he was happy, and being beside her couldn't compare to his favorite food. He would choose her over everything.

"Thank you y/n! Next time it's my treat," One bowl of ramen appeared before them, their eyes sparkled at the delicious smell swirling through the shop. Grabbing their chopsticks they began digging in.

A minute later Choji ordered two bowls of ramen making her smile, Teuchi set the bowls in front of the brown-haired boy but he quickly set the other bowl in front of y/n making her eyes widen "I ordered this ramen for you, I wanted you to try it," Grabbing her chopsticks she gently picked up the noodles and placed it in her mouth slurping them, humming in delight she started digging in finishing the food in a couple of minutes.

"HEY, MISTER! I KNOW NARUTO WAS HERE FOR LUNCH! DO YOU ANY IDEA WHERE HE WENT AFTERWARD?" Why did he wanna know where Naruto was? Did something happen to him! Choji noticed my unease not knowing what to do to calm me down he placed his hand on my shoulder, my body stiffened and I gently smiled at him, I continued to listen to the conversation and saw Sasuke hurrying to the town.