♡.035.♡

Power

Power

—————♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ —————

She was forced to entertain sickening people, the matches she attended were hers although she never wanted to take action in them but she had to, or else their would be serious consequences, her stomach grumbled as she got up, a female was in front of her getting ready to fight. Three times a week, they would order her to battle other prisoners, she could feel Kiro's cold stare on her form. 'Don't disappoint me again' he mouthed making her frown.

He forced the poor girl to use her 'special jutsu' but unknown to him, she didn't know what he meant and she couldn't even control her power. Haru made sure it was locked inside of her that nobody, not even the gods themselves could unlock it without his permission.

The woman rushed towards her and threw punches everywhere but every single punch got blocked, the h/c haired girl threw a punch towards her gut making her groan in pain, noticing how she lowered her guard she went ahead and sent a kick causing her to go flying towards the wall, she took out a kunai and threw it near her face making her freeze from fear. The smaller girl then went ahead and slammed the woman's head on the wall making the female pass out.

"KILL HER, KILL HER, KILL HER!" The crowd cheered making the girl glare at their presence. People paid to watch the fight, they would give up whatever is required just to watch y/n fight, but she wasn't exactly complaining about this, she was fond of it knowing she could practice her taijutsu.

She slowly began to walk out of the arena not wanting to kill her opponent, although those moments were stopped as she noticed a couple of men crowding the unconscious girl. She could feel some stares of desire also being placed on her form, what is wrong with all these people- Instead of leaving the places that reeked blood and many deaths, she started to walk towards the woman not wanting anything horrible to happen to her.

"Came to join in the fun?" One chuckled not knowing what would happen next, another man had grabbed her waist causing the young Hyuga to crush his arms while he screamed in pain, many eyes stared at her in terror. Especially two red eyes lingering in the back, he could feel how much her aura shifted, so this is where you are y/n...a smirk was placed on his lips once she took out every man with just a punch.

His eyes trailed her form, she was still beautiful even if some dirt was placed on her form. He could see the bruises and cuts all over her body they seemed to be slowly recovering, she placed her arm over her lips wiping the blood that exited. And just like that she picked up the defenseless woman and carried her out of the arena with her hair trailing behind.

"Do you like what you see Sasuke~" A familiar man taunted him as he stepped out of the shadow, Sasuke only let out a hum and replied a second after "I could care less," His blood red eyes turned back into his pitch-black ones, they started walking away, while a thought lingered near his head. He knew that you still cared, he figured that much- you were always the kind of person to care for him and other people, after all you were the one that always tended his wounds.

He tightened his fists recalling those filthy bastards touching her, some jealousy rose as Orochimaru only chuckled at the sight. He knew what he felt and he wanted him to unleash those feelings because one thing is certain...when it comes to love Sasuke will do anything just to keep what he wants most. Come on Sasuke, show everyone how much of a monster you are.

He didn't know why he felt that way, why he still wanted to be next to her, why he wanted her to caress his face and stand side by side. He wanted her to join him and kill Itachi together, but he never understood why his feelings kept on growing especially since now they both can't even see each other. Those feelings are getting in the way yet he doesn't seem to know how to shut them off, and if he does try he will fall harder. It's been a routine now, "forget" he says but the only thing he does is remember.

He remembers the days they spent together, the time when she said 'they would stay side by side'. He wanted that, he wanted her but what type of actions will he make to show his love?

What will you do, Sasuke?