𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

Haru's Pov:

As I kept running in the rain I had soon spotted a small cabin and didn't hesitate to go inside. I couldn't risk Y/N getting sick, No. I couldn't lose anybody else.

————

He then placed Y/N on a mattress inside the cabin and went to the bathroom he saw himself in the mirror, he was a mess. He had red puffy eyes, as his e/c eyes held nothing but guilt and regret, his h/c hair turned into a mess and was now dripping with water as it started falling towards the sink, he was now hovering over the sink trying to get a closer look at himself. He soon went to the room where he had laid Y/N and sat his sword beside it.

H: I'm sorry Y/N but now I can't take care of you, if I were to take care of you they would probably find you and also kill you too.

He soon began writing something on a piece of paper and set it beside the mattress. he soon took off Y/N's Blanket and rolled up her shirt a bit as he soon performed some hand signs and started hovering his hand on her stomach, a seal appeared on her stomach, she was now ready.

H: I love you Y/N and so does your mother.

He then started transferring his chakra inside of
Y/N. His whole body was aching as drops of sweat fell from his face, but he couldn't give up not just yet he still had to make sure his chakra was locked up inside of her, but because of how small she still was she can't freely use it or even control it which was the reason why he locked it up. His whole body was getting weaker as little Y/N started crying, he then started humming towards her as today was the last day they were gonna see each other. With that, she calmed down and went back to sleep. As for Haru, he had completed the sealing jutsu and he couldn't even stand up, his body was soon running cold.

H: I'll miss you.

He gave y/n a peck on the forehead and quickly covered her with her blanket again as she was still sleeping, he then got up and ran towards the forest quickly leaning on a tree, whoever picked up Y/N wouldn't be able to know she was his child, since if they did they would probably abandon her. His body soon grew colder and his eyes started closing, he had a smile formed on his lips as he soon heard footsteps going towards the small cabin as they heard cries from inside.

?: What is a baby doing here?

?: I'm not sure but we should probably take it back with us to the hidden leaf

?: But what about our mission

?: We'll figure that out later once we take the baby to Lord Third also make sure you take the sword after all it was near the baby, so it will rightfully belong to them once they grow older.

?: Alright let's go.

He heard faint footsteps as they started disappearing again, Haru let out a relieved sigh. Guess it was his time to finally Rest In Peace.

Y: Haru is that you?

Haru soon opened his eyes as soon as he heard Yua's voice, as he opened his eyes he looked up to see a bandage covering Yua's eyes. A slight concerned look took over his features.

H: Of course it's me Love. Are you ok?

Y: I'm fine Haru as long as your here with me I am perfect.

He noticed Yua was slightly bothered by the fact she couldn't see him as he was about to say something Yua had beaten him to it.

Y: Haru he honest with me please, do I still look pretty to you?

His eyes widened from the sudden question he looked at her again while her voice sounded like if it was cracking, she was scared. She thought that maybe Haru wouldn't want her anymore because she could no longer see anything.

H: Yua you are more beautiful than ever, my love for you will never change.

A smile took up their faces as Haru caressed her cheek and she quickly relaxed towards his touch.

Y: I love you too Haru

He then hovered his hands infront of the bandages covering her eyes and soon started healing her, he then took off her bandages as her eyes fluttered opened and made eye contact with her once again.

H: See what I told you, beautiful.

Tears started falling from Yua's face and quickly gave him a kiss on the lips while giving him a hug after.

Y: What about Y/N, is she ok?

H: Of course she is, she is now heading towards the hidden leaf.

A satisfied smile soon sat on Yua's face as she only started hugging him tighter. Haru then picked her up and started spinning around with her on his arms as they were both happy.

Luckily they had been able to be with each other even in the after life, happiness that's the only thing they felt right now and they always will. They will forever be together now and nothing will be able to separate them.

H: I love you

Y: I love you more

H: No I do

Y: Shut up before I punch you

And with that Haru and Yua were now able to live in peace, forever.