♡.017. ♡

Preliminary Battle

Preliminary Battle

————— ————-

The second exam had finally come to an end. Although I would have wished we failed, if only we failed the first exam we would probably be living more peacefully, well that's what I think- but my opinion doesn't really matter so I just keep it to myself.

She was tired she really was, her appearance had changed dramatically from her clothes to the bruises and scratches all over her body. She didn't know what to do anymore she was far more exhausted than her teammates, around her head was still the bandage she placed after the alarming event that happened, not to mention how much her head ached but she would never admit how much pain she is in, the young girl didn't want to be called weak and pathetic. She didn't want those memories to happen again- but of course, she knew people still thought that way and she hated it.  

Everybody was listening to the Hokage's words while she stood in the middle of her thoughts trapped, even after passing she was still useless. Nothing that's what she did. She felt like an ant compared to them- no far more smaller, like an atom but unknown to her that atom played a huge part in the world which she also played obliviously.

My hands were shaking at a rapid pace pulling them towards my ear making sure to cover them, I wanna give up I do but what would Kouki think of me? I'd be nothing but a failure in his eyes. Lies all lies he would never think of her that way, no he wasn't that type of guy and she knew that...but she was doubting everything once again, once a person overthinks they never stop. Not until they're dead.

Still covering her ears a few words were heard between mumbled, "Life and death battle" Hearing those words I opened my eyes and looked towards Kakashi Sensei noticing my unease he smiled gently at me. She was slightly nervous about hearing those words, the thrill of not knowing how long she would last scared her. There were many strong opponents and she couldn't even beat any of them, none of them but there could be a chance she could. If she was confident.

Hayato was now before us, he was the productor of the third exam. And if I'm being honest he didn't exactly look like one but who am I to judge "Anyone who doesn't feel up to the challenge, either physically or mentally can walk away just take a step forward, because the preliminaries start now!" Looking around I couldn't see anybody stepping forwards but I was yearning to step up, although my body wouldn't move. Why was that? My glance trailed towards Kabuto eyeing him eagerly, upon this I detected his look laying on mine while unconsciously smirking and his gaze hardened at the second, gulping down harshly I turned away sweating a bit.

Turning around I spotted Sasuke grabbing onto his neck shivering from the pain he received, quietly walking closer to him I began hearing their whispers "S-Sasuke maybe you should quit! Ever since Orochimaru attacked you, you haven't been yourself, please Sasuke...withdraw," Tears slipped down her teal Diamond eyes, causing Sasuke to enrage and they began bickering "Shut up!" He only grew more annoyed by her outburst not knowing how much Sakura cared about him, "You have barely been able to contain the pain all this time! You leave me no choice if you don't listen to the reasons, I'm gonna tell all the teachers about your mark then!" She slowly raised her hand only for him to pull it back down while hissing slightly from the pain. As much as I hate his decision I can see where he is coming from, "Sasuke turn your head a little," I commanded a bit frustrated from all the words exchanged, doing exactly what I said they all looked away while I hovered towards his mark trying to lessen the pain, "You're such an idiot!" I harshly said biting my lip to stop it from quivering, trying to deny but she knew how worried she felt- her hands slightly shook from the bitterness.