♡.038.♡

Plan

Plan

—————♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ —————

They searched everywhere yet no trace had been found, a year had passed with a couple of months already flying by. Yet nobody, not even the Anbu couldn't find any trace, it irritated the Hokage- she had already much other work to fulfill but knowing y/n was the daughter of the most powerful rouge ninja they had to track her down, or else possibly Danzo would get his filthy hands on her before they do.

I grabbed onto a small stack of paperwork and started to arrange it while I waited for the people I had requested to meet, based on the knowledge I was given from y/n was quite a catch. Many people stated she was a kind and caring person, not only did she master her chakra controlling but she also learned medical ninjutsu by herself, quite interesting if you asked me- she was known for the brutal strength she had and that she was the first Hyuga who wasn't born with the byakugan. I hummed restating all the notes I had taken from the knowledge of those who knew her, but my next step was to question the ones closest to her.

A couple of knocks were heard as I spoke in a firm voice "Come in," All five of them walked in, some of them might not be that close to her but it was the best I could get, especially since Naruto and Sasuke were gone. But there was one person who knew a lot about her 'Kouki Álvarez' which was exactly why I invited him.

"Is something the matter Lady Hokage," The long-haired hyuga stated clueless to the urgent message, Neji Hyuga was the best they could get despite the rocky relationship they had, Neji and
y/n still spent time together even if it was by force? She sighed and looked at Kakashi who stood next to Sakura, while Kouki was still in deep thought, "I need more information for y/n, I believe it would be beneficial to minimize the locations by knowing more," She said while narrowing her eyes, Hinata then frowned knowing there was no certainty to where she was, it was quiet when she wasn't there, despite how shy Hinata was- y/n would always get rid of that feeling and make her more confident and happy. It was a shame she was gone, especially since her teammate 'Kiba' couldn't get over the fact she was gone, it crushed not only team 7 but many others.

"Now tell me, where do you think y/n ran off to?" Her eyes roamed around every member trying to figure out if anybody had a secret to tell, or possibly they knew where she was but didn't say it. Her eyes came to a halt seeing Kouki tighten his fist, this could be too much for him- she thought while feeling a bit of pity for him, she knew how hard it was trying to accept the thought that somebody left.

While the Hokage fell into deep thought a voice was heard, although nothing good was gonna be heard from him "She probably left knowing she wasn't worthy of becoming a shinobi," Neji smirked with a snarky remark, Hinata only gasped at his words and frowned knowing he was wrong. Although Hinata's reaction didn't do much damage to Kakashi's and Sakura's, they both silently glared at the boy while the pink-haired female cracked her knuckles with an irritated look, and a shadow was cast upon Kouki's eyes.