♡.006.♡

Y/N's Trick

Y/N's Trick

————— ————-

It has been a few days ever since they had gone to the mission, I had now started getting worried. Biting my lip I tried to calm myself down but the thought still lingered near, what if they are hurt? Is Naruto ok? Did they make it? Are they injured- I had stopped that thought by slapping my face, No Y/N trust them, Kakashi he promised!

That night I could not sleep. Nightmares haunted me, those thoughts- thinking of the worst possibilities. Maybe if I wasn't that weak, I would be with them, sitting on my bed I had lowered my gaze and stared at my hands; I guess those words are getting to me, I felt a lump in my throat I quickly tried to stop that lump knowing if I let it take over, tears would burst...guilt took over me- no! It was sadness and anger, it all flooded into my head and played over and over as if it was on repeat. Everything started clouding my mind, it felt like a storm was about to start. I hate crying, why? I feel so weak doing nothing, was Neji, right? Am I just pathetic? Getting up from my bed I looked at the picture near my window, a picture of all of us together.

Team 7, In the picture I was in front of Naruto with Sakura, both of us were crouched down a bit, I had my arm around her shoulder, and Naruto and Sasuke were glaring at each other- well Naruto was and Sasuke, he didn't seem too happy. The storm had soon stopped the negative thoughts that clouded my head was gone, soon bright thoughts took over and a warm feeling filled my heart.

Going towards the door I locked it making sure nobody could get in, now putting on my headband I was now dressing up grabbing my pouch I filled it up with equipment, I silently grabbed a small backpack filling it with medicine and bandages, I had now finished organizing everything and was ready. 'Shadow clone Jutsu poof! A clone had appeared beside me. "Listen to me very carefully," I whispered and started explaining to them my plan, they had now put on some comfortable clothes and gave me a small nod as they went to unlock the door, quickly going to bed, and pretending to sleep. Giving them a smile I had jumped towards the window, accidentally knocking over the picture. My clone noticed this, getting up from the bed and going to fix the picture, a small smile covered their lips as the picture was in its regular place, and with that, they went to sleep again.

'Transformation Jutsu' my appearance had now changed and I looked nothing alike, I wasn't stupid I knew people were evaluating my every move. Jumping from roof to roof every landing was gentle, I couldn't afford people waking up. Arriving on top of the Hokage's rock statue I had looked at the beautiful view in front of me, the whole village was at peace, no gossip, no insulting words, no judging, nothing. Taking a deep breath I was now running towards the gates, I stopped to notice the gates were closed and secured, going over it would be hard since they will notice a figure going over it- and of course theirs two people guarding the entrance. I'll have to make them loose conscious and punch the gates open, but the noise... it will call upon other people near. WHATEVER I'M GOING OVER IT! IT'S THE SAME THING EITHER WAY.

Taking out a needle inside my pouch, now grabbed a container and added a bit of the liquid onto the tip of the needle. I'm lucky I'm not stupid, even if I suck at hand-to-hand combat. I will not be outsmarted. My appearance also gave me the advantage I was around the age of 20 and looked like a defenseless woman, Now walking towards the two men they sensed my presence and relaxed noticing I was some random villager.

"Can you help me?" I questioned softly, they both came near me with the intent to help, I smiled at the gesture. "Of course, what's wrong?" Now in front of me, they had kindly asked- you know this might be easier than I thought, "I think I saw some stranger get over the gates!" I had dramatically said while posing like a damsel in distress, their eyes have widened at the realization, going towards the direction I pointed. Clueless bastards, now with my figure behind them I threw the needles at them, the needles were thin almost not seeable- boom! the needles made contact with their necks, and with that, they fell unconscious.

I stopped, pausing near them to check if they were unconscious. Checking their pulse they were still alive- with that I jumped over the gates, gently landing on the ground. I was now running further away, I turned back and saw the village shrinking with every step I took, a smile filled my lips. I did it! Stopping in my tracks, I started jumping up and down celebrating what I had accomplished. The next stop is finding Team 7. Luckily I was there to hear where they were headed.