♡.002. ♡

Pass or Fail: Survival Test

————— —————

N: WHY IS HE TAKING SO LONG! ALL THE OTHER TEAMS HAVE ALREADY GONE OFF WITH THEIR TEACHER!

Y/N: Oh come on Naruto, look at the bright side at least we get to rest.

The young Hyuga then began getting comfortable in her seat as she was now in a comfortable position and soon started to drift off to sleep...well was about to until a certain blonde went next to her and began trying to wake her up.

N: COME ON Y/N, WE ARE NINJA NOW!

S: HEY NARUTO LEAVE HER ALONE!

As I had now lifted my head to see Sakura pulling on Naruto's ear while Naruto had been blushing from the small distance between them. Just looking at that sight made me sick to my stomach as I felt my heartache a bit. This is so troublesome.

N: OK OK I JUST WANTED Y/N TO HELP ME WITH SOMETHING

Sakura then let go of his ear as she gave out a Hmph and went to sit next to Sasuke, which I surprisingly expected but smiled at the interaction either way. Naruto then came to me and whispered something in my ear and I quickly agreed to it while Sakura and Sasuke both questioned our actions. I then got up and prepared the stool next to the door where Naruto had climbed up to put the chalk in between the door, as payback for that old man.

S: Y/N, NARUTO!

We were both surprised to see a not-so-old man come through the doors, as the chalk then landed on his head, I let out a snicker and Naruto started straight up laughing. Then the old man with weird hair just stared at us with a serious expression and sighed as if he was tired of us already.

K: You're all a bunch of idiots, meet me on the roof.

And with that, he had disappeared leaving us to run towards the stairs as I then sweat-drop.

———————

We had finally reached the top as my back then began hurting, damn it I'm turning old I thought as we all sat on a couple of stairs. I went to sit next to Naruto and Sasuke just in case they started kissing again, I then try to shake off the memory

K: Now I would like you all to tell me a bit about yourself?

Y/N: What do you wanna know about us old man?