♡.042.♡

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

—————♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ —————

Fifteen years ago, on this exact date. The droplets of rain fell like Sakura petals, one by one they all collided on the ground and were consumed by dirt. The sky was filled with a certain smoky shade that was sure to block the sunlight, but this time the moon glowed its usual light that shinned the whole world.

Two certain people looked down at their daughter who was laying in a bricked-up room, the chains that were wrapped around her wrist and her eyes tightly shut from the horrible pain she was feeling, scars were all over her body, some were hiding on her back and others were on her hand. A rush of rage was set upon both parents who were watching their one and only precious daughter suffering, Haru felt a hint of regret and betrayal, Yua had a murderous aura slipping through her body. But yet again, they couldn't do anything to help her.

Y/N knew her life was almost coming to an end, so she began recalling those beautiful memories she had, although deep inside those so-called "beautiful" memories were also nightmares. Things she never wished to remember, rejection, undying hatred, and fear, were just a few but heartful sequences that took place in her life.

What broke her heart more is even after everything she knew a bit of her was still in love with that idiotic blonde boy wishing that one day he would regret those words, but also wishing the best for him. It broke her knowing the only memories she had with him were the most hurtful ones.

It hurt her knowing that she didn't spend too much time with the people she loved, Choji, Shikamaru, Temari, Ino, Sakura, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, and possibly even Sasuke...It was quite saddening, all those goals will be crushed. But most of all her wish, the wish she so dearly wanted to complete.

Kouki—she let out a shaky sigh while recalling that certain name, it almost brought tears to her eyes although she was lucky to maintain her composure, and not break. She didn't exactly care if she died but the thought of hurting the only person that has brought her happiness made her stomach drop.

She wished, oh she so dearly wished. To see him smile one last time.

—————————

He was finally before the castle which contained the princess, the same princess that saved his soul. The place was deserted as if nobody had set foot on it but he knew for sure that y/n was hidden inside that very place.

Tightening his fists, he could only hear his heartbeat from the strangely quiet environment. He didn't know what he was getting himself into but no matter what he won't give up. The emerald leaves matched his beautiful eyes, he had the hope she needed, the hope of her escape. His brown hair was slightly longer than it used to be, his wavy soft hair was pulled back from the pressure of the air, his figure was more muscular than before, his jaw was sharp enough to cut—his brown golden skin glowed through the night as if it was reflecting from the moonlight, although his appearance slightly changed his heart still shinned knowing there is still hope.