♡.032.♡

Hatred

Hatred

—————♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ————-

"I think it's time to wake up, don't you think?" A deep voice interrupted her dream, in front of her was the man who ruined her life from the beginning.

Her body felt cold, it shivered from the low temperature. Opening her eyelids she watched as the man inches closer "Don't you dare come closer!" She spat still trying to get the chains off of her body.

"You look just like your father, yet you act like your mother. Too bad they're dead," He chuckled with his eyes gleaming from excitement, you see this Haru? Your daughter is in my grasp now. He thought to himself with a smirk, her whole body turned pale from the confession. "What did you do to her!" She gritted her teeth and gripped the chains pulling them harder while they started to loosen up.

"ANSWER ME!" Anger blurred her vision, the chains snapped from the wall making the male smile. They were still attached to her hand but she used it to her advantage, she threw the chain towards his direction trying to bruise him up with the sudden contact- but he was able to catch it.

It's all going according to plan, she ran towards him now that he was distracted by the chains that were flying in his direction, collecting her strength she tightened her fist and directed it to him. "You shouldn't underestimate my strength," He spoke loud enough for her to hear, his grip on her was firm yet powerful.

How? She gasped for air, her eyes started to roll back from the lack of oxygen. He was choking her, she placed her hands on his forearm trying to wiggle her way out of his grasp but he was strong. His eyes seemed familiar, despite being a baby when she saw them- that didn't change the fact that it was her mom's look, it was Yua's gaze, she didn't know yet but the feeling was the same.

"Why don't I teach you a lesson hmm?" I broke out of my trance and looked up at him, letting go of my neck he formed a metallic cage around me. His hand was placed before me with a glow catching my eye, my body froze as I remembered that sentence.

"I don't see you as anything, I love Sakura. Now leave and never come back,"

Never come back. My chest tightened at the memory, I declared my love yet he rejected me as if I was nothing! He started to smile at the scene, she was heartbroken and he enjoyed it- Love was her greatest weakness, and he will use it to his full advantage.

He gently wiped away her tears and gave out another chuckle, "He never loved you y/n, the only reason he got close to you was so he could get closer to Sakura," He silently whispered while making the cage disappear, her mind was clouded with those words and Kiro's comment didn't help. She was mad at him, after everything she had done for him that's how he responds?

What about me? Why can't you love me like Sakura? I have done many things just so you would love me the way I wanted you to! Yet you left me, you never wanted to see me Naruto. It hurt me. You hurt me.

The feelings she once felt for him changed, that day she cried for him, and just like that she left the village. She ran far away, tired and hopeless she never wanted to see the village that brought her pain, but then Kiro captured her during that time. It was her destiny just like Neji once said, her destiny is to be a useless scum- her destiny is to die.

She touched her cursed mark that was placed on her forehead and started shivering, this all happened because I was born a Hyuga.

A hyuga with no byakugan,

A hyuga with no love,

A hyuga with nobody,

A hyuga with no achievements,

A hyuga with no apologies,

An L/N who felt hatred.