𝓨𝓾𝓪

A few months later

After their child had been born, they were happier than ever. She was truly a blessing, Haru was always telling her stories and loved spending time with her, Yua was always playing with y/n and even made her a few clothes since going outside was too risky for them.

As those months passed y/n was looking a lot more like her father she had e/c eyes and h/c hair, and her beautiful s/c skin, she was truly a beauty. Although there was no sign of her obtaining the byakugan, which was completely fine by them they loved her either way. Her personality was untold but they couldn't wait until she got older and were able to see what personality traits she got from them.

——————-

Yua had been rocking y/n to sleep, she continued walking back and forth while having her embraced in a white blanket. Yua could tell she was tired and made sure she had eaten before going to sleep, soon she fell into a deep slumber, the lavender-eyed woman set her baby inside her crib as she went to the living room to sit on the couch and wait for Haru to come back.

She was falling into a deep sleep until she heard a loud noise near the entrance door she quickly got up and went to go see her daughter sleeping in her crib with one swift move she had set her inside a hiding spot where she had secured with Haru making sure she was nowhere in sight for them to see her.

—————————
Yua's Pov:

I had activated my byakugan and spotted a group of ninja's trying to break in although they didn't seem to be regular shinobi, it seems like they are rouge ninjas- don't tell me they are here for Haru.

I was getting ready to attack I couldn't let them get anywhere near my child.

And with that, I went outside to confront those idiots, I went outside their attention went to me as I gave out a glare.

?: What's a pretty lady like you doing in this place?

I scrunched up my nose signaling I was disgusted, he sent a wink to my direction which I didn't appreciate at all. I was ready to show him and his minions to not disrespect me or get anywhere near the people I love.

Y: why don't you shut the hell up and fight me already.

And with that, I ran towards him and punched him in the face with only my brutal strength causing him to fly back and hit a couple of trees.

For a Hyuga I didn't use the same fighting technique as the others, I usually went with the styles I found pleasant which was a reason why I was a disappointment to my clan.

The other men soon got in their fighting stance and started to attack me, I quickly infused a bit of chakra into my fists and hit the ground causing it to break into pieces that had done a bit of harm to them, and backed away.

I was never able to fight properly with the fighting style I was designated to use, I would always miss the chakra points and could never control my chakra which led to me always getting defeated, they were all truly disappointed even my parents. I was always weak growing up and I was always bullied because of it, I wasn't even able to protect the people I loved most but that will never happen again- I won't let it. I will protect my loved ones even if it costs my life.

In the corner of my eye, I soon spotted another man coming towards me and he had a sword in his hand as he started swinging it towards me, I quickly dodged all his attacks and took out my kunai inside my pouch, as he swung his sword toward my hips, I blocked it with my kunai and soon infused more chakra into my palm getting ready to cut out his chakra network, with one hit directly on his chest I gave him a smirk as he fell down the ground, one down seven more to go.

I was soon able to find my fighting style, I practiced until my whole hand was bruised and wouldn't stop until I passed out, I was soon able to hit any chakra point possible. Not only that I also had a huge amount of strength I was able to defeat many people, and I was able to take on anybody who tried to look down on me, who knew I was born the weakest yet grew to be the strongest.

I began finishing them off, I had gotten a bit dirty and a couple of scratches but nothing major, although even if I had defeated them all I still felt an unease feeling inside of me and it didn't disappear.

After a few minutes of defeating all of them, Haru came back home but I still had that feeling which was starting to confuse me and scare me at the same time.

H: YUA ARE YOU OK?

He had ran towards me as he saw a couple of men laying on the ground lifeless, and checked if I had any major injuries which I found adorable.

Y: Of course I'm ok, we just had a few visitors nothing to worry about

He soon gave out a relieved sigh and checked the scratches on my face, I then grabbed onto his hand and gave him a reassuring smile and soon kissed him on the lips.

Y: I love you Haru, and I always will. Make sure to always remember that

H: I love you too Yua

For some unknown reason, I felt as if it was the right time to assure him that my love for him will never change, possibly because of the event that will soon take place.