𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻

9 months 1 week later

H: Breath love it's gonna be ok just push harder

Loud cries have been heard...
The baby had been born Haru quickly cleaned her up making sure there was no blood on her and wrapped her with a blanket, the baby continued crying until she was given to Yua while feeling her own mother's warmth she quickly retreated her cries.

Such a beautiful baby they had made her hair was the same color as Haru's they both had h/c hair. She had the same features as Haru although she was still young her features weren't unnoticeable. Haru was happy tears slid down his cheek, he leaned forward and placed a kiss gently on the beautiful child, noticing that she was now asleep.

H: She looks beautiful

Y: She truly is beautiful but I still haven't decided on her name yet

The silence was heard they had been too busy getting other things done for her that they hadn't figured a name for her yet. They both wondered what name would fit her, a long pause was heard from both of them as Haru spoke up

H: Y/N....y/n Hyuga

A confused look took over Yua's face she absolutely loves the name but she was confused by the fact he used her last name after all they were gonna be getting married soon.

Y: Why would our child, y/n have my last name

Haru's eyes softened at the question, he truly hated himself for not being able to give her his last name but he had no other choice

H: I would love to give her my last name but because of all the people going after me I just can't risk it...not to mention how people might harm her because of the past mistakes I did. I'm sorry Love but I can't.

Y: I understand Haru, then it's decided Y/N Hyuga welcome to the family!

Both of them had a huge smile plastered on their faces they were happy they were able to form a family together and couldn't wait to see their baby grow.

But who knew all those dreams would be crushed.