♡.015. ♡

Broken promise

Broken promise

————— ————-

Trees were towering over our heads while we had halted our steps to take a break, looking around you could see all kinds of insects shifting around, the forest was filled with many mysterious creatures. A scream echoed I directed my look to where the scream was coming from and let out a relieved sigh, spotting nobody in that area "Did you guys hear the scream?" Sakura questioned still shivering from the sound we had heard, I don't think it's even possible to last that long here! "Don't worry Sakura, I'll take care of you all!" I said trying to ease the panic swirling in the air, the pink-haired beauty calmed down slightly from the comment giving me a small smile, "I'm telling you Sakura it's no big deal!" Naruto declared while shifting his feet around, I had noticed he was being a bit quieter than usual- raising my eyebrow at him with a wondering expression he started to sweat. "Uh- I gotta take a leak..."

IS HE SERIOUS! I WAS PANICKING FOR NO REASON, I started to mentally scold Naruto and well Sakura was ready to beat his ass, rushing towards his figure she hammered his head making him dizzy as I silently started laughing "NOT IN FRONT OF ME YOU IDIOT, I'M A LADY USE THE BUSH!" Wincing at the aching he felt he was now rushing towards the bush.

"Sasuke...I can sense another chakra," I whispered to Sasuke, he silently nodded not wanting to alert Sakura which I agreed would be for the best, grabbing a rope from my backpack I had it wrapped around my forearm ready to capture whoever was near, hearing footsteps near us I directed my look towards the figure...that's not Naruto, I have analyzed every one of my teammates remembering everything about them, the clothes they wear, the jutsu's they use, and most importantly their personality- as weird as it might sound it's important for a shinobi to always analyze their surroundings! "OH MAN WHAT A RELIEF! Feeling' good now!" He announced smiling at me, I only glared at his presence although it was slightly I could feel him also glaring at me, Sakura being oblivious from all this went ahead and scolded him once more "I TOLD YOU! YOU'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF A LADY, DON'T BE VUL-"

That's my sign! His fists collided on his cheek causing the imposter to go flying back towards a tree. 'shadow clone Jutsu' one of my clones was now rushing beside me grabbing the other end of the rope, and we quickly wrapped the man against the tree. Jumping back to where Sasuke and Sakura were I smiled at her reassuringly.

?: "Hello...I'm right in front of you bleeding!"

S: "You're wearing your shuriken throwing star on your left thigh, Naruto is right-handed. You also forgot the scratch Naruto got from the proctor just before the exam! And Y/N's sensory skills were also in benefit,"