♡.043.♡

The full moon was brightening up the eventful night, she spent most of her time standing in the blood bath while just being in deep thought. Her tears were dried up by now and her eyes remained lifeless as before, the crickets were singing their tune followed with the trees dancing.

A few rustling was heard also followed with a few footsteps, she could sense two people closing the distance between them. Remaining her ground she waited for the two presence to come up to her, she knew they were trying to find her based upon the route they took and she had no reason to flee. Although any other would have ran off.

Suddenly both figures appeared inches behind her, she narrowed her eyes while looking from the corner of her eye, knowing that will give her some sort of vision.

"Y/N." A deep voice was heard from one, she slowly turned around to be facing them although she didn't put her guard down, especially now that she saw the clothing pattern they wore. She watched as the man towered her presence and let out a small hum so he continues his sentence.

His eyes connected with hers, trying to reassure his dominance and power but y/n was also transmitting the same energy back. The woman beside the man noticed the small spark between them and slightly raised her eyebrow in amusement, she will definitely fit in perfectly.

"I was wondering if you would like to join us." He admitted, his spiral purple eyes narrowed watching her every action. The h/c haired girl let out a chuckle "why should I accept?" She began glaring at the two while tilting her head slightly up, trying to prove to them she wasn't afraid by their presence.

"If you accept we can assist with bringing peace into the world, after all that's all we want. Isn't that what you're also seeking? Don't you wanna keep your promise? Y/N..." He taunted, he knew the right things to say- his words touched her heart, her heart wanted the same thing Kouki once did.
World peace.

Her eyes slightly widened by this opportunity, if she took upon this offer, maybe- just maybe she would complete that one promise she so dearly held upon.

The pale man raised his hand in front of her waiting for the agreement to be sealed, a small spark was seen upon her eyes. She hesitantly grasped his hand sealing the contract, "I'll join...but any mistake you make will result on this contract being broken." She declared, "So I'm aware." The oranges haired man couldn't help but slightly smirk at the additional member being added. We will use her to our advantage, our weapon.

---

Two pairs of red eyes watched at a distance, his eyes narrowed from the interaction between them, so I was wrong y/n- you're capable of committing destruction. You really are something. His onyx hair followed the winds rhythm as a quick smile was fixated upon his face.

It was no other than the younger Uchiha