♡.020.♡

Nothing

Nothing

————— ————-

A few days later I was able to leave the hospital, although I was already healed they had to check me once more making sure I was healthy enough to leave, I was now walking next to Sakura with a small grin on my face. I always loved talking to the pink-haired girl and I truly enjoyed her company but something didn't sit right with me, my death was not spoken of...I know it might be a good thing they aren't but she's being awfully cautious with what she says to me which is weird, what happened while I was gone? Somethings going on and I don't like it.

My eyes soon drifted to look at the ground kicking the rocks in my path, hearing a familiar voice Naruto was now before us making my heart beat faster and my face turns slightly hot at the sight of him, going towards Sakura he was now going to hug her ignoring my presence as I only froze- my smile soon dropped turning into a frown and continued looking at the floor trying to ignore the action, two black eyes laid on my form noticing my discomfort and slightly humming at my expression. I see now, she seems to be interested in Naruto but Naruto likes...oh boy this is something, a sigh escaped his lips but slightly smiled knowing how hard it is to not be loved by your crush because his own heart was set on a specific girl, a girl he couldn't obtain. Love is difficult it truly is especially if it's one-sided that type of love is the worst experience, looking up she noticed Naruto was now turning around with a bruise on his face going to assist him I tried to get a closer look at his face but he quickly turned the other way- oh. Stopping my tracks I just walked the other way not wanting to interact with them.

That's right I need to check up on Lee, going towards the groceries I started grabbing some fruits just in case he was awake, walking towards the hospital I noticed Temari was in front of me analyzing the places all around as if she was looking for something, not wanting to be rude I walked up to her and introduced herself while she held a shocked expression dropping the bag she had on her hand "You're alive!?" She spat out in confusion, I laughed at the sudden question and nodded as I was smiling "Of course I am, I still have things to do!" I replied still smiling making her copy my actions and smile at me slightly, "By the way you were amazing in the Chunin Exam," Complimenting her she started swatting her hand in front of her face blushing a bit from the embarrassment she felt, regaining her normal color still being flustered she spoke "I appreciate your compliment especially when it comes from a pretty girl like you,"

It was my time to be flustered by the comment and turned away trying to act as if it didn't affect me making her only laugh more, "I'm glad you think that Temari, I would love to talk to you but I seriously need to check up on Lee!" I said in a hurry noticing I took a while, she nodded and gave me a small smirk making me admire how beautiful she was "Alright we'll talk later pretty girl," I was surprised from such confidence she held but couldn't help but love that about her, we said our goodbyes and continued our trails. The two supposedly rivals were now friends. A bit of guilt laced through Temari knowing what she had to do for the sake of her Village, I don't care- but deep inside she did.

Just proves to show how much of a sweet girl Y/N is.

————————————

Standing in front of his room's door I sensed a few presences inside, opening the door I was met with Shikamaru using his Shadow Possession Jutsu on Gaara. As Naruto started shivering from fear, walking closer their gazes fell on me "Gaara I would like to have a word with you," Naruto looked at my figure with some worry but Shikamaru felt the need to try to stop me "Y/N he is dangerous!" Trying to reason with me but I shook my head and stood forward, "I said I would like to speak to you," Ignoring them he started getting more irritated and gritted his teeth together, I know I might be an idiot for this but I need to discuss something with him it's urgent. Walking over towards me he glared at the two and followed me leaving them amused.

"What are you planning Gaara?" I said making him glare harder at me, I was playing with fire with somebody who could instantly kill me but I didn't care at this moment all I wanted was an answer, I want to know. He didn't reply and just looked away ignoring my question I sighed getting closer and looking at his teal eyes "Tell me Gaara, why do you kill people?" He started wrapping his sand around me and started giving out a deadly aura making me back up a bit "You've been tempting me, I desire to kill you," If he kills me that will only raise suspicion so he won't be able to do that commitment no matter how much he wants to, "I'll find out sooner or later and one day you will realize what you have done," walking away his sand went back to him, not daring to kill me knowing that his plan would fail after my death, I need to keep a close eye on her.

————————————

Days past, I started training till night turned into day, with no time to sleep, no time to eat, no time to socialize. It was all training, I only trained because of how everybody saw me- I am nobody's rival, nobody sees me as some sort of threat or opponent I was a nobody compared to them all, Neji. He was the toughest second is Rock Lee then there is me, the one that can't defeat either. It's hard it truly is, being the person nobody realizes is the worst place to be in, always being left out on such missions- always seeing many people advance, as you stay the same every day. I just wanna be useful. That was truly my dream to make a name for myself, to protect people-but for that, I need to become stronger...yet I still lose.

My destiny is to lose to be nothing but an ungrateful brat, why can't anybody notice how much I'm trying?

Looking down I noticed my hands and legs were all bruised up while blood drizzled down my skin, it hurts so much but I can't stop.

"Y/N, why do you have bandages on your arm and leg?"

"It's nothing Sakura,"

Absolutely nothing.