What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder

🌟 Scriptures 🌟
Matthew 19:3-6
3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"
4 "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'[a] 5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

🗣️The Message📜
In the beginning, God made man from the dust of the ground, and then He made woman from Adam's rib. Those two were one and nothing did separate them. Not their sin or leaving The Garden of Eden. They stayed together and continued the work of filling the world. In the same way, The Lord never left Adam and Eve even when they sinned or when He Himself banished them from The Garden of Eden. God even made them clothing from animal skins and gave them the work of cultivating the ground. God could have destroyed Adam and Eve, but He helped them in their new life outside of The Garden of Eden. They could no longer enter The Garden because of their sin but God did not forget them and allowed the whole world to come from them, two people who sinned and were forgiven,two people saved by grace, two people loved by God in spite of their sin. Even though there was forgiveness the punishment of their disobedience continued in their son. Cain committed the first murder against his own brother Abel and was punished severely, but God didn't leave him either.

But the Lord said to him, "Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.
Genesis 4:15 NIV

Then in Matthew chapter 19 Jesus has a discussion with the Pharisees about marriage. When asked if it is lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason Jesus replies that in the beginning, God made male and female "'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

In the same way we are all joined to God by The Holy Spirit through Christ's death and resurrection, just as Adam was connected to Eve by his rib. We are even called the bride of Christ and are called out of the world to be united with Jesus In His Body by God Just as men and women leave their parents and are united with each other.

So God the best husband around never leaves us. There is very little we can do to make The Lord leave our lives but, sadly we are the ones who usually leave Him. God is a God of forgiveness and second chances, we've been joined to Him only because of His great love.

I will never forget the blessing and curse God gave Hosea to marry a woman who would consistently cheat and leave him. Even so God still gave him the charge to love her in her sin.

"The Lord said to me, "Go, show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another man and is an adulteress. Love her as the Lord loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love the sacred raisin cakes."
Hosea 3:1 NIV"

Even though God still loves us when we fall short He commands us not to stay there. God wants us to live in the peace that He gives that is produced through obedience.

Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart—
Psalms 119:2 NIV

Every day we should be looking more and more like Christ because we've been spending time with Him, but if we don't spend time with God the spirit of condemnation and complacency can come. Just as when you don't spend time with a spouse the relationship can weaken.

A rib's function is to protect the internal organs in our bodies. How can  the Holy Spirit protect us if we weaken our relationship with Him, If we aren't seeking Him and praying to Him? How can He strengthen us if we never allow Him to? What God has joined together let no one separate. Let us be in continual prayer for the Body of Christ, so many people are falling away, and going astray lets us pray for more workers and for people not to separate themselves from God because of the love of money, material things, people, or false ideas. He has a great purpose for them and for us. Let us be strong against temptations and not allow anything to divide us from God.

Father In Heaven please give us the boldness of Paul, the obedience of Elijah, and the commitment of Moses, and the unity that Christ prayed we'd have. Bless us to not let anything separate us from You, may it be people, or material things In Jesus Name Amen!!!