What is Man that YOU are Mindful of Him?

Psalm 8:4-9

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor.

6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

9 O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

John 17:22-23

22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

🗣️The Message📜

How much does God love us? How valuable are we? When I hear how our faithful God talks to His people in The Word I'm amazed, when I see our everlasting neverending God move in my life or in the lives of others I'm astounded. How much does God love us? I can't comprehend. Even though we are flawed with the curse of sin, even though we mess up time and time again God is still faithful and He loves us. Even though Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, He still allowed them to be children who are made in His image. He still continues to allow us to have dominion over everything, the creatures that fly in the air and beast the walks on the earth, Our Lord still allowed us to be able to name the things on this earth and to have dominion over it. Christ even allowed us to call Him friend, our savior called His disciples brothers. What Great Love does our sinless God have for us the sinful, can you even imagine? What great patience our Lord has, even as He walked through the earth and saw so much sin He continued to Love us in spite of it, He continued to guide the people in spite of their sinfulness, so they could come to The Kingdom and be with Him forever. How much does our Lord love us? I can't comprehend and I don't feel worthy of it, Christ even called us to act like Him, to love like Him. This seems impossible because He is Love. How can flawed beings measure up to the Love of our God? But Our God loves us so much that's He's enabled us to Love like Him and that blows my mind. What is man that You are mindful of Him? He's made the beautiful forests, the oceans, the entire universe but He still values us so much! Even though we've failed Him time and time again He continues to give us breath and life, He continues to lead and guide us, He continues to be mindful of us. He continues to be our God.

In what ways has The Lord shown you His love?