The Stone

🌟 Scriptures 🌟

Acts 4:11
He is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief corner stone.

Isaiah 28:16
Therefore thus says the Lord God,
"Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone,
A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed.
He who believes in it will not be disturbed.

Ephesians 2:19-22
So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord
in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

🗣️The Message📜

A house or a building takes a while to build, but when someone builds one they make sure that it will stand when the wind blows, when the rain pours, or when the snow falls. The builders make sure the bricks and the wood along with the cement are all placed correctly so the home can be comfortable. Some builders take their time and do a good job, but others don't and their houses aren't built well. Our bodies are just like houses and our life experiences are like bricks and cement. Each experience made us who we are today. Our lives are built on some good and some bad experiences, and how people place those experiences in their house determines how well the house will stand. We see every day which people have placed their experiences correctly or incorrectly. We can see who has built their house well or badly based on how they live. Sadly, even those who seem to have a well-built house from the outside wouldn't stand if the wind blew, or the rain fell because they are missing an important brick, the brick they rejected, Jesus. Many, people have had bad experiences and won't let Jesus in to heal them, many people have trauma locked up in them and won't let Jesus come in and cure them. People have even been broken because they made their partner their world instead of Jesus and when their partner leaves they feel like their world is gone. Jesus is the stone that so many still reject today and then they wonder why their lives aren't going well. This isn't just for the unsaved, saved people reject Jesus too by ignoring him and not leaning on him when things happen, so their lives fall apart. They also reject Jesus by going with the status quo and trying to be like everyone else, instead of being like those whom He called them to be. When we reject our cornerstone our houses, our buildings, our temples will fall, but when we accept the everlasting eternal stone our buildings will never fall. Those who have accepted Jesus make up the Body of Christ, let us continue to build our lives on Jesus our everlasting foundation and our chief cornerstone instead of on the things of this world which will pass away.