Unseen God

🌟 Scriptures 🌟

Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

2 Corinthians 5:7

For we live by faith, not by sight.

🗣️The Message📜

Sometimes I stand amazed at God's great Love for us, everything in this world points to God and the message He's given us through His word. Our Bodies for one truly edify His command of faith and trust. We literally have no idea what's going on in our bodies every day, but that's where the most important things go on. Our bodies keep us alive, our bodies grow and change, our bodies keep us well and warm. It seems the things that are unseen have the greatest jobs. Air keeps us alive, the ozone layer protects us from the sun's UV rays, and gravity keeps us sitting pretty on this earth, yet we can't see these things. God, our unseen God truly shows us who He is through this world, through His creation. He isn't seen but He is the one who protects, He is the one who gives life, He is the one who loves us. The other day I got really sick because I ate a bad sandwich, I didn't realize this until my body started to react. I felt nauseated, I felt sick, My stomach started to cramp, my whole body was telling me something was wrong. Eventually, that bad sandwich came out in the worst way, but this reminded me of God's love, I could have eaten that sandwich and got super sick, but The Lord made our bodies to detect bad things and push them out, He made our bodies to tell us when something is wrong and to protect us because He loves us. Even though some people think they have control of everything due to money, prestige, or status, they don't, we don't. God has control, if we had control we'd know what was going on in our body and how it worked, we'd know how deep the ocean was and all its mysteries, we'd be able to travel through space and see its secrets, but again we don't have control of anything, we don't know anything really. I believe God did this to teach us faith and trust. He's saying Trust me even though I haven't revealed everything to you because I'm the author and finisher, trust me when your body gives way because I created your body, trust me when a natural disaster hits because I created the winds and the waves, trust me when wars break out and people start to go crazy because I created everything and I have authority in the earth, trust me because I love you and make everything to work for your good. God just wants us to trust Him no matter what, He wants us to know who He is, so we can be confident in Him and with this confidence be able to do all things for His kingdom. With this confidence be strong in the midst of every challenge because you know the God of all and who He is, love.