Love Others as I Have Loved You

🌟 Scriptures 🌟

1 Peter‬ ‭2:21‬ ‭NLT‬‬

For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example, and you must follow in his steps.

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭22:36‭-‬40‬ ‭NLT‬‬
"Teacher, which is the most important commandment in the law of Moses?"Jesus replied, "'You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments."

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:31‭-‬33‬ ‭NLT‬‬
So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. Don't give offense to Jews or Gentiles or the church of God. I, too, try to please everyone in everything I do. I don't just do what is best for me; I do what is best for others so that many may be saved.

🗣️The Message📜

Now what does it mean to be a servant?
Well the online dictionary says that it's
"a person who performs duties for others, especially a person employed in a house on domestic duties or as a personal attendant."

When you're serving others there isn't much time to think about yourself. The definition mentioned doing a job, it's difficult to do things for yourself at work. In some cases, you can even get into trouble. This is because your boss hired you to be a servant for your clients and a servant to them.

The servant that blows my mind and who is hard to comprehend is Christ.

Me and a friend were talking about how crazy it was that God came to earth the other day, and I want to explain to you all why.

My first point is

1. To serve you must be humble

Now what does it mean to be humble? The online dictionary says
"having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance."

Now Jesus is and was God on earth.
I want you all to image God clothed in Majesty, Righteousness, and Holiness, wrapped in a light brighter than the sun and who is ruler and creator over the entire universe. The devil bows at his feet and shudders. Creation can't help but praise His name.

Image God submitting Himself to a body like ours dark and plagued with sin, allowing Himself to be told what to do by flawed and sinful humans and not even as an adult but as a child for years. Then, being under a government with flawed people and flawed laws. It's too hard to comprehend for me.

This is the same God who told Moses that if he looked at His face on the mountain he'd die.
Exodus 33:20

This is the same God who created the universe and made the laws of nature. This is the same God that wakes us up every morning and causes us to live move and have our being.

Our amazing God was humble enough to do this being God.

But it wasn't limited to that, He lived His entire life in service to us the people who willingly sin, who are flawed who break His heart every day.

When you read the Bible there is almost nothing He did for himself while on earth. He called the disciples He taught them and whoever else would listen, He healed the sick, and He caused the blind to see. He even died for everyone.

- We on Earth have a hard time with this the majority of our thoughts are centered around ourselves.

What will I do today
How am I going to do this
They don't care about me
They didn't do this for me
Are they looking at me
I want this
This makes me happy