1.9 - First-day of school pt. 2

Noticing the stares from other students as I make my way to the cafeteria with Fūka, I asked the question that I've been holding in.

I moved closer to Fūka and spoke so only she could hear me "Do these stares have anything to do with your text this morning?"

Fūka moved in closer to me so we were walking with our shoulders almost touching "Possibly... I could tell you but where's the fun in that? How about I'll tell you why everyone is staring if you do something for me?"

"I thought you said friends don't negotiate with each other when they ask for help, you're just doing this to try to get a reaction out of me again." I knew today was going to be troublesome and now it's getting even worse.

"Yes, that's very true I would love to break your composure and in most cases, I would abide by what I said" she then hesitated before continuing "In this case its just more fun to let you try to figure out why people are staring" showing off her smuggest smile yet.

Nodding my head to show that I understood her intentions. "So, what would be the favor then"

"Nothing big actually it would even help you in long run"

"Help me in the long run?" I questioned her motive.

"Yeah, just make me lunch for the rest of the month, it's a win-win for both of us. I get free food and you practice your culinary skills. What do you think?" she commented before flashing me a grin.

I thought about her offer, it's true it wasn't a bad deal so I decided to accept. "I accept, now tell me why people are staring at me."

She interlocked her arms into my left arm and stopped moving to force me to stop with her, she turned her head to look me in the eyes showing off her grin. "Take out your phone and look on the school forum hehehe~"

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and made my way to the school forum, looking for anything that seemed out of place when I saw it. Letting out a deep sigh before clicking on the post. There I was, someone had taken a picture of me right after I finished working out. My shirt was soaked and you could see my body through it. I scrolled down to the comments

Rndmsenpai1 – [OMG! Fresh meat! 🤩 🤩]

Anon214 – [Update the rankings!!]

Craz3dg1rl – [👅 🍆 💦]

And the comments go on...... but what do those emojis mean?

"Hey, Fūka what do those emojis mean? I asked while pointing at my screen.

She tilted her head to look at my phone screen to see what I was pointing out, instead of teasing me like she usually does Fūka let go of my arm and walked a few steps away with her back facing me looking slightly flustered.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

*Cough* *cough* "I'm fine and don't worry about what those means, you'll figure it when the time comes." The way Fūka was acting was very unusual so I took this as my time to tease her.

"Will you show me what those emojis mean?" I teased trying my best to act smug like her. I walked up next to her to poke her on the cheek but I stopped once I saw her face bright red.

"Fūka are you okay? Do you need me to take you to the nurse?"

She took a while to answer me 

"No, I'm fine I was just caught off guard, I didn't think you would be this pure," she took a deep breath to regain her composure.

"Shall we go eat lunch Kiyo~?" she started walking before I could even respond, her face was still a light shade of pink. I followed behind her in silence.