1.20 - Study Groups (2)

"yo --"

"iyo-- "

"Kiyo~"

Feeling a light breeze on my ear, I sighed knowing already who would do such a thing to me. I was still in Pallet café waiting for Fujiwara, Sawa, and Konno to finish their practice test. I was reluctant to even open my eyes knowing that I would be receiving glances from everyone in the café.

Letting out a deep sigh and only opening one of my eyes I turned my attention to Fūka. "What are you doing Fūka," I asked her. 

Not even responding to me, Fūka grabbed a chair from another table and found a seat to the right of me. "So, what were you thinking about?" she asked as she leaned her head in her hand looking at me.

'Did she follow me here?'

I ignored her question and turned my attention to my study group members who were staring at both of us. "Fujiwara, Sawa, Konno this is my friend. Sorry if she interrupted you guys."

"Actually Kiryūin-san helped us, we've been done with the practice test for a little bit and you weren't responding back to us when we called out to you," Sawa said while lightly scratching the back of her head

"Yeah, we thought you fell asleep," said Fujiwara.

"He was probably just thinking of that peaceful life that he wants so bad," Konno said oozing with sarcasm still not even looking at me or in my direction when spoke.

"Oh sorry..." I checked my phone to see what time it was. [6:12 PM]

We've been here longer than I wanted, I was hoping this was going to take an hour or two at most.

"Don't ignore me Kiyo, what were you thinking about so hard, I've only seen you get lost in thought like that twice before," Fūka commented.

If I told her I wasn't really thinking anything important would she accept that answer? I could tell her about one of my future plans but I'm not sure I want to do that in front of the study group members, or... this could be better in the long term.

"I'll answer your questions after you answer mine, what are you doing here?"

"I was just coming over to get a coffee, I was shopping at Keyaki before I came here."

I looked down by her feet, she didn't have any shopping bags. 

Seemingly noticing my gaze, she commented "I didn't see anything that I wanted, now what's on your mind?"

"Hold on, what do you mean you've seen me lost in thought twice before?"

"You get lost in thought all the time especially in class you just stare out the window despite the points we lose, but I've only seen you get lost in thought that deeply twice before." Fūka took a breath before continuing "When you played the piano at the mall you tuned out your surroundings and then when you were explaining to Akira-sensei about the S-system you were pretty deep in thought."

"You're watching me closely" I'm not quite sure how to feel having someone being able to read me so well.

"It's not my fault no one has seen your face change expressions once and If I don't pay attention how can I understand you better," Fūka teased "Anyways stop changing the topic what were you thinking about."

"Actually, I'm quite interested too Ayanokōji-kun" Fujiwara said.

"I'm more interested in the fact that you know how to play the piano! What piece did you play?" Sawa excitedly asked me.