Update

I think as most of the readers that followed this story have noticed I haven't updated it since the last volume of Cote dropped. Unfortunately, I do not have the motivation since I believe Cote has gotten worse over the year 2 arc nor do I really have the time to finish the story with me taking classes over the summer too. 

I thank those that took the time to read this story, if you would like to see/know the path in which I was going to end the story or the ending ship react to this message and I will edit this page to let you know.

Sorry for not ending the story

-Eli

Stay Safe in this chaotic world <3

__________________________________________________________

Ending 1/2

The Fuka ending, Fuka catches the real Kiyo in action during an interaction with his father's people. From there the ship really starts to blast off but I had planned in this volume 5...

Ending 2/2

The Oshiro ending, much like the Kei route but not as torturous, Kiyo decides that he will participate of his own free will in exams but lacks the resources and people so he recruits the help of fuka and Oshiro, while working with Oshiro he decides to ask her out...

I wasn't sure which ship to do because I wasn't planning on real romance until later in the story.