1.21 - Bountiful evening

I finished sending the text message once we walked up to my dorm room. I knew this was kind of short notice but hopefully, they would be able to meet me soon. I wouldn't say that it was quite necessary for my plans today however it would be beneficial to have proof.

I unlocked the door to my room and held it open for Fūka.

"Thank you" she murmured as she passed by me.

I walked in behind her and closed the door, I put my bag down near the front door and Fūka did the same. Fūka made her way to my bed to sit down and I chose to go into the kitchen and start preparing for the dinner I would have to cook today.

"What's on the menu tonight Kiyo?" Fūka yelled from my bedroom.

Feeling my phone vibrate from my pocket and reading the message confirming my earlier text I walked out of the kitchen and stood in the doorway connecting the two rooms.

Laying on her stomach with her feet up and her face buried into her phone I watched amazed at how someone could live such a freeloading lifestyle, I suppose this is partially my fault for allowing it.

Walking over to Fūka and sitting down next to her I spoke "You know when will you cook for me, I feel like you are getting comfortable with me cooking for you all the time"

Turning on her side and facing me Fūka snickered and threw her hands up "You caught me" then she took a deep breath "One day I'll pay you back"

"One day huh, well I need you to help me out now. I have to run to the store and pick up some more food since I don't have enough for five people so can you entertain the guest when they arrive?" I asked.

Before she could even answer I got up and left my room quickly. Once I was outside of the dormitory building, I walked towards Keyaki when I received another message, I checked the message that I received.

Fūka – [Buy Ice Cream]

Kiyotaka – [👍]

Right before the paths diverged towards Keyaki I took a detour to the campus park, finding a lone bench while I waited for the person that I messaged earlier.

Hearing footsteps draw near I turned my attention away from the sunset to the visitors approaching.

"Sorry to make you wait Ayanokōji"

"It's fine, thank you for coming even on such short notice Horikita and sorry I don't think we've met before," I extended my hand out to the person that came along with Horikita, she was the same person who introduced the clubs at the club fair however I chose to feign ignorance here.

She grabbed my hand "Hello I'm Tachibana Akane"

I thought Horikita was going to show up alone however it seems his student council business was more time-consuming than I thought, he hardly ever shows up at the gym in the morning these days.

"Ayanokōji what did you message me for, unfortunately, I don't have the time to catch up right now," said the student council president.

"Sounds like the student council is a lot of work, I haven't seen you around the gym lately"

"Yes, we've been having to train our new freshman student council members"

"Well then I will keep things short Horikita I was wondering if you or if you knew someone who still had a copy of their first-year midterm exam?" I asked him.

"I see, I do Ayanokōji but it what will you give me in return for them"

Now, what could I possibly offer the student council president, I'm sure there really isn't anything that he needs me, I guess I'll just offer something of interest-based upon what I know of him.