year five: quidditch captains

CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

❛Haven't you ever wanted revenge?❜ 

For Hope Lupin-Black the first two weeks of lessons drug on for what seemed like forever

For Hope Lupin-Black the first two weeks of lessons drug on for what seemed like forever. Every class she attended felt less fun, more by the book with Professor Umbridge around. And she only wondered what she would do to her quidditch season.

When she and her godbrother, Harry Potter found out about Sturgis Podmore, they immediately knew something was off. Hope wondered if it had anything to do with the prophecies, she knew that in the hands of a death-eater, the Peace Prophecy would practically be gold.

"How good was Ron at tryouts?" Hope Lupin-Black asked George Weasley as she changed into her quidditch uniform, she had only seen Ron fly on a broom a handful of times and she never expected him to go after the keeper position.

"He was alright," he shrugged, glancing at Oliver Wood's old locker. "Nothing like Wood, though."

She rolled her eyes, giving her boyfriend a look. "Well, I figured that, Olly was obsessed with Quidditch, no one could be him. He made being Keeper his top priority, every second of every day."

"Like how you do with being a chaser?"

Once Ron Weasley and Harry Potter walked into the locker room, the Weasley boy looked uneasy as he glanced at the quidditch players, all of which who had been on the team for years now. "All right, Ron?"

"Yeah," he replied uneasily, throwing on Oliver's old uniform.

Fred Weasley walked around the corner, bending down to whisper in his younger brother's ear. "Ready to show us all up, Ickle Prefect?"

"Leave him be, Fred," Hope spoke in their direction, flicking the elder Weasley boy on the forehead. "He's already got enough pressure as it is."

"I do?"

Hope Lupin-Black didn't respond as she walked over to the captain's office where Angelina Johnson was walking out, she smirked at her fellow captain as the two girls turned towards the Gryffindor quidditch team.