year five: regulus black

CHAPTER FIVE 

CHAPTER FIVE 

❛I thought you locked the door.❜

12 Grimmauld Place seemed divided more than usual, especially since the blowup Hope Lupin-Black unloaded on her father Sirius Black

12 Grimmauld Place seemed divided more than usual, especially since the blowup Hope Lupin-Black unloaded on her father Sirius Black. And since the night, Hope still had yet to say a word to him. Which everyone around the house found odd and pitied Sirius for losing his close relationship with his daughter.

Hope Lupin-Black and George Wealsey had been exactly where they were a year before, sneaking around behind the backs' of parents. The two cuddled and adored each other behind close doors and around secret corners of the house.

"George," Hope spoke up, laying her head on George's bare chest. The two still being in their sleepwear from the night before. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Course you can, love." he replied before seeing the expression on her pale face, which sparked a feeling of concern within him. "What's wrong?"

Her grey eyes widened at his question as she began to shake her head. "Nothing's wrong--"

"No, something's wrong." stated George, sitting up straight in the bed of his girlfriend to look her dead in the eyes. "What is it, love?"

She only looked down, slightly nervous for a second before biting her lower lip. "Will you, uh, go with me to visit Cedric tomorrow? You don't have to, but--"

"Of course I will." he responded before she had the chance to ramble on further, which she had a habit of doing whenever she grew anxious. "I need a time, though. And do you want to grab flowers and such on the way?"

The Lupin-Black girl only nodded her head, feeling grateful that he had even thought to offer. Tears threatened to spill from her grey eyes as she thought of her best friend being six-feet-under. It happened any time Cedric's name or actions were mentioned.

"Yeah, yeah." she quickly replied, blinking the tears away with a tight smile. "I'll have to get some of that muggle money of mine. Ced needs some pens, and I need to talk to him about Dragons. Especially that one Charlie mentioned--"