year five: visitors

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

❛Do I have to?❜

Hope Lupin-Black wasn't sure how she felt about 12 Grimmauld Place, but she did quite like the quietness of her bedroom

Hope Lupin-Black wasn't sure how she felt about 12 Grimmauld Place, but she did quite like the quietness of her bedroom. The fifteen-year-old still hadn't decorated, the bedroom was a plain off-white color with only three pictures hung up.

With the Order of the Phoenix being started back up, the Tonks family and the Weasley family had decided to stay with the Lupin-Black family. The only reason being that 12 Grimmauld Place was safer than anywhere else.

As Hope sat in her bedroom, enjoying the dead silence that surrounded her. But, that didn't last long as Nymphadora Tonks and Ginny Weasley slammed opened the door with wide smiles on their faces.

"Hello, dude." exclaimed Tonks, plopping herself onto Hope's bed. "It is I, your favorite older cousin."

"And me, of course." finished Ginny, who held an excited smile on her face. "We're here to stay with you for awhile."

"Hey."

Both girls held furrowed eyebrows as they looked at the Lupin-Black girl who sat in front of an easel. Hope only swiped her paintbrush across the canvas in random directions.

Ginny looked to her friend with confusion written all over her pale face. "What in Merlin's name are you doing, J?"

"I'm painting." she replied, not looking away from her canvas.

"You call that a painting?"

Tonks lightly hit the Weasley girl's arm as she narrowed her own eyes at the canvas. "It looks a bit like a-- I'm lost, Hope, what's it supposed to be?"

"Paint, on a canvas." Hope spoke quietly, her mouth keeping it's frown. "I hoped it would turn into something. Look at that, I'm wrong again."

"Well," her older cousin smiled, putting her hands on her shoulders. "If that is what you were going for, I think it looks amazing."

Ginny bit her bottom lip before jumping up with excitement. "Everyone's downstairs, you know. And Mum's dying to see you."

"My mum as well." added Nymphadora Tonks, smirking ever so slightly. "Sirius invited her and Dad, but he stayed home."