prologue

PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

❛We were just looking.❜

Hope James Lupin-Black was born the daughter of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin on December 14th 1979, a year and a half following her brother Alphard Evan

Hope James Lupin-Black was born the daughter of Sirius Black and Remus Lupin on December 14th 1979, a year and a half following her brother Alphard Evan. And both of her fathers were part of the brave Gryffindor house, along with the group of marauders.

During her fourth year at Hogwarts, Hope had experienced a loss greater than ever before. Her best friend had been murdered, Cedric Diggory was murdered by a ruthless wizard. And she knew that could never quite get over it.

The Peace Prophecy had finally come back into play after fifteen long years, and many dark wizards were starting to find out more about it. And the death of Cedric Diggory was the tip of the iceberg, all four members were ready to come together at last.

"Are the dishes done, Sirius?" questioned Remus Lupin, walking into the kitchen of their new home, 12 Grimmauld Place. "Because when people get here--"

"I'm not the maid, Remus." grumbled Sirius, who stood by the counter with a cup of coffee. "Ask that bloody house-elf, maybe he'll tell you."

The two men struggled to get along most days, and most people realized. Remus Lupin had always been a kind man, and wanted to help out with the upcoming war as much as possible, while Sirius Black wanted to keep everyone out and themselves safe.

Remus rolled his green eyes, grabbing his own mug of coffee. "I was only asking, there's no need to be rude. I just don't want the house filthy."

"I don't know why everyone needs to come here." Sirius finally said, slamming his coffee down. "This is our house, our lives--"

"With the order being back, and the amount of charms your father put on this house, it's safer--"

The Black man only rolled his grey eyes. "There's plenty of other places. We shouldn't have even moved here."

Alfie Lupin-Black stood around the corner, silenting listening to his fathers' argument. And once his younger sister had joined him, she let out a quiet sigh at their antics. The way she had done all summer long.