10

Weeks rolled by and he was still snappy and angry all the time. We had sex more often, just for him to forget everything momentarily. He shouted more often and even hardly spoke to me if not to shout. He kept tabs on me, always asking where I am as if I'm a kid and even is being more physical than usual, it's worrying me but he doesn't listen.

Now, one day...here I am quietly preparing for work because he's still sleeping. I already made breakfast and lunch for him before leaving, with my portion of lunch of course.

I arrived quite late than my usual time but no one really brought that up. I sometimes wonder if my colleagues really care about each other if it won't benefit them. I suppose every one is self-centred from time to time.

"Hey, Ms Morgan...I was wondering if you'd like to grab lunch. You see, I'm actually new in the grade that I'm teaching so I actually want to have a talk with you on how I should go about my lessons" a young teacher politely smiled at me.
"Ah, I can't but you should just teach how you usually do and prepare lesson plans for the next week, at least that's what I do and it works for me" I said and she hastily nodded, smiling widely.
"Thank you, you're really the best and kindest teacher here" she said and I smiled wide. It's good to know I'm appreciated even though it's silent.

"And that is the third rule of exponents, any questions and don't hesitate to ask" I smiled as a bunch of people raised their hands. "Yes, Ana" I gestured for the short girl to talk but before she could utter a word, a much older learner tapped my shoulder, scaring me.

"Yes how can I help you" I said, calming down my racing heart due to shock.
"A man is asking for you at the gate, he says it's an emergency" he said, pointing to the direction of the gate.
"Tell him that I'll be there after this period" as if on cue, the bell rang and my students groaned. "Homework is on page 43 of your maths textbooks" I said collecting my things.

I made a pit stop to the staff room and dropped my materials before going towards the gate. A familiar mop of hair stood out as the man tapped his foot impatiently on the ground. I gulped out of nervousness and approached him.

"Jack, what are you doing here~" I asked, trying to now sound rude.
"You thought leaving me asleep while you go whore yourself would work" he suddenly barked, scaring me.
"Keep your voice down, this is my workplace and you're embarrassing me" I said, quickly dragging him away from the front of the gate.
"So you don't want your beloved students to know what kind of a person you are right? You're leaving me there like an idiot just because you have some income. You think you're superior than me because you have your monthly salary...listen here, what happened today should not repeat itself, understood!" I nodded hastily as he let go of my arm which was surely bruised.
"I don't even-"
"- Shut up, you're already embarrassing yourself as it is. Be back before sun down" he cut me off before walking away while leaving me with the curious onlookers.
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

So like I've drafted about 20 more parts so I'm going to post every 12hrs or twice a day but...I won't really follow a specific schedule but just know I'll post twice a day so after this part, expect another one...☕