50

~♡~
Lee Mei, Hu Li, Nancy, Isabella and Amaryllis had planned a night out. It was your usual club hangout but this time they went to a strip club (for fun since none of them have ever went to one). They all knew what went down in those sort of clubs but they wanted to experience it first hand

The five women were all dressed and set to go, their designated driver being Amaryllis who really didn't want to drink that particular night. When they reached their destination, they got inside the building together before splitting in groups, each doing their own thing.

Hu Li was the first among the five to go to the bar, wanting to drink her fatigue away and was quick to order the strongest liqour she knew (the woman has a high alcohol tolerance). She had a string of shots before everything became hazy and she rushed to the dance floor in her almost drunk state. On her dizzy footsteps, she joined the crowd of wild teenagers and adults in their dirty dancing but she had no partner so she was going solo while some strippers were busy on the poles, garnering attention from hormonal teenagers and adults.

Hu Li had stumbled around until her back hit someone's chest and like any other party goer, she began grinding on the man. The man behind her welcomed the gesture as the two danced together until they hit the bar once again. Hu Li sat closely to the unknown man before she struck a conversation.

"You move your hips well" the psychologist blurted out before awkwardly laughing at her choice of words.
"You move your hips well too Miss..?" The man waited for the woman to give her her name before Hu Li gasped.
"Hu Ling Ling otherwise known as LiLi or Hu Li"
"Well my name is Raymond" the woman giggled, shaking the man's hands.

"So what do you do" Hu Li poked the man's bicep before silently complimenting it.
"I'm a psychiatrist"
"No way I'm a psychologist!" Finally, Hu Li met someone who's in the same field as her.
"Wow...I suddenly want to kiss you, can I?" Hu Li nodded and Raymond practically pulled the woman to his lap before hurriedly kissing her. The kiss between  the two strangers was sort of rushed and not quite the sight to be seen if you still want to keep your eyes. The bartender was quite annoyed by the two so he disturbed them by snapping a cloth at Raymond. The psychiatrist shot the bartender a glare who in return smirked at him, the two were well acquainted with each other.

"Get a room you two" Hu Li snickered at that, fixing herself before sliding her business card towards Raymond.
"Call me when you're sober and let's talk business" the woman stumbled away to go and find her friends

Isabella sat on top Amaryllis as she drank water, the two had situated themselves in a corner.
"I'm telling you Lyris that blonde guy is hotter than the brown haired guy you spotted" Isabella pointed at her 'potential' date for the night.
"Whatever...you're right anyway" they both giggled after seeing someone's shoes.
"So...about you and that teacher..."
"Shut up, there's nothing" Amaryllis grumbled, remembering how Nathaniel rejected her. "He said he isn't going to date me until I get better like! I'm good! He should love me now" okay maybe what they were drinking wasn't pure water...it was an alcoholic drink.
"I support him anyway this isn't about boys...let's look for someone's wig and laugh at it" the two both giggled at the thought of ugly wigs belonging to one of the people on the dance floor.

"I- *hiccup* I think *hiccup* we should go home" A drunk Lee Mei was holding onto an equally drunk Nancy as they stumbled together in the coners of the club. The two had participated in a drinking game and now they wished they were sober, they hated falling every now and again while walking.
"You~ can't even drive~" Nancy stated, her speech slurred by the liqour on her body.
"At least I'm tall" Lee Mei laughed at her own words.
"Whatever, at least I'm self employed" Nancy flipped her short shoulder-length hair before the two friends burst into a round laughter.

After an hour or so, the squad was able to round themselves up and they called an uber then crashed at Amaryllis's place since it was the closest.

'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'
I like drunk Hu Li, daring and shameless :D anyway now you know and how do you like Raymond?
I think I'll end this pretty soon...☕