37

~♡Amaryllis♡~
It hurt...

Everything hurt...

I wonder if...if I can open my eyes without feeling more pain...

I really want to but...

...I don't want to feel worse but I have to...

Slowly...

...slowly I cracked my eyes open to be be greeted by a blurry surface.

Of course it would be blurry, I just know that I was sleeping for a long time...not longer than three days I hope.

I squinted my eyes as the light blinded me before I adjusted to it. I heard a beeping noise similar to a cardiac monitor and it was it, a cardiac monitor. I sighed, knowing no words will come out. My throat was dry, it felt like I swallowed sand. I hate this feeling...the smell and the constant noise.

I shuffled around a bit and I heard gasps from more than two people.

I'm alone so who...who would have the patience of waiting for me?

I turned my head to the left and the first person I saw was Lee Mei, the person who told me to stop contacting her for favours and yet she helped. Am I really worthy of her friendship and loyalty.

I messed up...I abandoned them then made it look the opposite way. I convinced myself that I don't need them when I need them more than ever now.

I'm stupid...stupid in love with someone who doesn't care for me

...But I can't leave him...