《3》Note《3》

Finally done...honestly it was fun writing this particular story even though I was writing another one privately so it was sort of hard at first but I adjusted as time went by.

I started drafting this on the 17th of November then I wrote this note on the 30th of December. Anyway I wasn't here to ramble I'm just here to clear things up.

I'm here to talk about the future and past chapters. If you remember, there were chapters written in the future which was just a glimpse and then chapters written in the past which was majority of the story then flashbacks of past participle time.

So basically the chapter where the words were almost like the prologue was what linked the past and future. The stories Amaryllis told Hu Li in beginning were what she told on her unwritten therapy session and advice was given even though I didn't include that (when I rewrite this probably 1 or 2 years later, I will).

You don't need to know everything so if you felt like everything was sorta rushed, it was because I didn't want to have a block again...Anyway...

This is Lisa signing out♡ thank you for reading this story and for the votes and comments and I want to shout out to Eroticahoney for always reading, voting and commenting.

Goodbye^~^

Edit: hey guys, please check out my other story called Feel Special~

https://www.wattpad.com/story/304234883?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=LisaNq7&wp_originator=j%2FRE6LSQdNiHCPTw1XWXl5XAG2wWW6uQ7WyULmV2RyFxXCGywR3ETuap79raJ0zx5OAyAhKrO50QmCGjQst%2BePUYr%2Bgoay2bpB6oXFiL1Awt7UfunMkrnKSQ%2FclN2696