6'

Relationships, marriage to be precise, and Hisham are two things you can't put together or it ends up as a total disaster. He has to admit he never saw it coming at least maybe he'd have tried preventing it but then Sarki decided he knew better for him, so he got him married and only told him when it was a day to the wedding.

Seriously, who does that!?

What is he, a kid!? He is thirty-two for God's sake his very much fit to decide for himself. And Sarki should have known better than to indulge in his matters.

"Hisham" Abubakar caught shut his thoughts. He came in a while ago meeting Hisham all lost in thoughts.

Hisham snapped out of it dropping the pen he has on his hands while letting out an exhausting sigh. "Why are you here?"

Abubakar shrugs settling down on the chair across Hisham's. "What's up with you?"

Abubakar could sense he is overworked up which got him a bit worried. He knew how stupid and strong-headed Hisham is, he doesn't think twice before making decisions, wrong ones to add up.

"If you have nothing important to say you may as well find your way out" Hisham spoke sounding dead.

This isn't something new to Abubakar. He's been with Hisham for so long and has gotten used to his attitude. They all have; Hamza and Hammad. Hisham has had a messed up past that only the people close to him knew off, not even his mother. A lot of things have happened since the dismay of Kaka.

It's a sore topic he concealed to himself. Abubakar and Hisham grew up together the only time they departed is when Hisham left for the states to study after Kaka's death, that's when he met Hamza and Hammad. The duo was there for him during his tough and rough days, they stood by him even with all the arrogance and distancing he has been. They know all, well maybe not all but most of his past nightmares.

Abubakar only got to find out what a man Hisham has turned himself into after his return and honestly, he wasn't pleased. He was highly disappointed but that didn't give him a reason to abstain himself from Hisham. He tried and is still trying all his best to get him back on the right road though things are hard when comes to Hisham. You have to be forbearing and patient to live with someone like Hisham.

He is not as responsible, religious, and faithful as he seems but at least he's trying unlike before.

"Is it about your wif--"

Hisham is quick to cut him off with a hard bang on the China luxury Foshan custom CEO table
with his fist. "Don't" he warned.

Abubakar raises his hands in defeat. "Okay okay! chill out, man. But you know you've got to accept it sooner or later, so the earlier the better."

"Get out of my office Abubakar"

Abubakar only adjusted his seat comfortably on the chair. "Make me" he sneered. He like getting on Hisham's nerve for some reason that only he knew.

Hisham shot him a glare added up with a frown before going back to signing and filling up documents like he always does.

"Kaka wouldn't have wanted this" Abubakar blurted urging Hisham to grip hard on the poor pen.

He shot his eyes for a while digesting the anger, pain, and guilt. He still decided on ignoring Abubakar, Abubakar sure knows how to push his buttons.

"When are you ever going to see what you're doing to yourself and the people around you Hisham?" He softly asked. "You need to man up and forget the past by focusing on your future. You're better than this; than what you're turning yourself into"