39'

She tailed behind fidgeting with the Hem of her shirt. Why does he suddenly want to speak with her? What is it that he wants to discuss?

Her thought came to a halt as he motioned her to take a seat to which she abides.

He sat down huffing a sigh. They sat in silence both refusing to speak up before he finally cut the thin air.

"I'll be traveling for a while" he announces not sitting right with the way he blurts it, it felt off sharing, very unusual.

Her brows drew together, she shot him a glance taking her eyes off that instant due to the firm gaze he held.

Okay, something's not right.

"Are you dying?"

She shot her eyes just as the words came out fearsome of his reaction.

His brow arched up a chuckle stealing its way out.

Def what she wasn't expecting, but oh well.

"Is that what you wish for?"

"N-no of cour---"

"It's okay. As I was saying, I may not be around for a while so the thing is---" He paused for a second.

She is all ears, ready for what he has to say, for a sec there she sensed uneasiness something that never happens with Yarima.

Interesting...

He groans rubbing his temples.

He mumbles cursing words biting on his lower lip, holding back the pain. He manages to subside it, even though it still hurts as much.

Forming big boy, lol!

He looked up, just in time a drop of blood sliding down from his nasal cavity, the last thing he saw is Farha reaching out with a deadpan-held expression before darkness played its part.

She shook his numb yet built figure in panic. She used her scarf to wipe off the series of blood dripping from the nose to his ear, but that still wasn't helping.

She's never been this scared, the tears that clouded the brim of her eyes made her vision blurry.

Seeing as that wouldn't help she got a hold of his phone that is buzzing with the apple ringing tone.

{^•^}

They pace back and forth in the corridor of the ICU waiting for the doctors to step out and fill them in on his condition.

Farha laid on Suhana's shoulder with her bloodshot eyes shuddering.

She won't tag her emotions as worry or concern coz it's the last thing she'd feel for Yarima as she thinks though. She's having mixed feelings.

She despises his guts yes! But wishing bad upon him, def not especially now that it's a matter of life and death.

Astagfirullah if something goes wrong then she'd be the one to blame, the society's fingers would be pointed directly at her.

She wouldn't even have that much courage to face sarauniya or sarki, what would she even say?

It was only Suhana and Hamza who knew of the current situation and they preferred that it remains like that well in the meantime before informing others.

"You should get her hom---"

He trailed off just in time the door slipped open displaying the doctor that was in charge of Hisham.

"Who here is his guardian?" He inquires.

"I'm his brother"

He nods. "Okay then, we should discuss it in my office" he ushers.

They both settled down, Hamza's mind isn't at ease with the held expression of the doctor it must be pretty bad.

It is only Hamza and Yarima himself who knew of the hypothalamic hamartoma he had inherited from his grandmother. It started when he was seven and was treated though not completely by ten and now it's back.

Hypothalamic hamartoma it's a tumor-like formation on the hypothalamus the area at the base of the brain that causes the production and release of hormones by the pituitary gland. These homes regulate a wide array of bodily functions from growth metabolism to sexual development and the body's reaction to stress.

As for Hisham, it has not only gotten worst, and requires an emergency (risky) operation.

"He's dying and we can only save him if you let us operate on him, but mind you due to how serious it has gotten there is a thin chance of survival but we'll still try our best" He explains.

He nods. "Okay then, you can go ahead"

"I'll make arrangements"

{^•^}

He pulled off the attachment that was placed to his skin groaning in pain. His head still feels heavy and stuff yet his bullhead-ness won't let him stay.

He pulled the cannula off his hand. He isn't properly dressed not that he is bothered. His gaze fell on a hoodie that sat on the couch.

He dropped off the bed, clutching his head and fighting back the harsh pain.

He struggled to get the hoodie on, making his way out of the room.

Yarima made sure to escape unseen the last thing he wants is creating a scene. He got someone to lend him a cellphone.

Having done that, he found a designated area to wait for his savior to come to take him.

After a minute of waiting, a car packed. The person slipped out of the car making his way to where Hisham sat.

"You look like a messed up piece of shitt!"

He growled. "Help me up, I'm getting late for my flight"

He did as ordered and together they drove off.

Luckily he was just in time for his flight. He made sure to settle his helper with the right amount as promised.

"What do I say to them?"

"What exactly should be said" with that he disappeared into the crowd.

Xoxo

*sighs* I manage to Scribble this down so enjoy.

I'm trying to stay consistent here pls be voting and commenting I promise frequent updates 👌

Faixatuu.