New book alert!

Hey guys! It's be decades, lol. Hisham and Farha Abi na khayr sunce a gaishe ku😂

To all of you that supported me on Okaadabooks, thank you very much🥺💕 it means a lot.

With that being said, I am hereeee with a new book that is maybe intriguing than BS, maybe ooo😂 make Hisham and Farha's fans no come cut my head😂

NADIA

Ammar Muhammad El-Samad,
26year old fresh graduate with a lively personality. Ready to dive into an entrepreneurship career but fate had other plans for him. Ever since he set his eyes on her, he knew he was drawn to her. Her beauty, elegant smile, and most of all her bubbly character. Ammar is willing to pursue her, for time waits for no man.

Nadia Hashim Humaid, 21 years old, beauty with brains, has that fragile crush for her brother's best friend. When he seeks her with his confession,Nadia was ecstatic. Besides, what best feeling will it be, for someone to reciprocate your feelings. However, Nadia has that peeving insecurity lurking around her heart. Will she be able to overcome it and accept his feelings? And most of all will his love be enough to break her insecure heart?

Watcha think huh?🌚 interesting bh? Oya Goan add it up to your library you won't want to miss out. Oh and yeah! I promise back to back updates depending on your level of support, tohm!

Happy holidays guys 🤍

Faixatuu.