44'

She burst into yet another laughing session, there's never a dull moment with Raihaan he has his ways of giving her a good laugh. It's a week to their second-semester exams it's been hectic, Raihaan suggested they loosen up and take a day off which Farha agreed on coz she needs that, with everything that has been taking place.

"I'm starting to think you're a loner"

He sends her a playful glare. "You think it's that easy to find the right person?"

Her lips retrieve back from the smile suddenly taking pity on him. "You can't keep leaving in the past yanno. She made her choice, make yours by moving on"

He chuckles. "Easier said than done"

"I'll tell you what, with your killer looks and flirtatious nature I'm sure it won't be that hard, it's left to you really"

"Hook me up with someone then, I don't think I can do this again"

"What? Me? How will I know your taste?"

"Simple, find an exact version of you, I can live with that"

She rolls her eyes at his statement. "Pft! Trust me you wouldn't wish for a me"

"Why is that?"

She flayed her hands in the air, "I don't know, I guess you deserve better"

"You are better" he winked earning a smack.

"Too bad I'm taken"

"Yeah! Too bad! Yarima is one lucky jackass"

She smacks him yet again.

"You're violent"

"Whatever"

The conversation was starting to become awkward so she resulted to change it to something else, even though he hasn't said it she could sense his feelings for her. Take for example she isn't married to Yarima, Raihaan is just the kinda man she needs in her life.

His character and charisma are enough to urge a lady to swoon. As he said, too bad she's stuck up with her jackass husband.

How unfortunate.

"Earth too!" He snaps.

"Farha, can I tell you a secret?"

"If you had to ask, then no!"

He laughs. "Sorry, but can I go on?"

She nods ushering him to go further.

"I lov—"

He is cut off by the figure that stood in front of them, clad in a full suit his hands covered in gloves.

"Good day madam, if you don't mind please let's proceed to the car," he says motioning to the car parked across.

Her brows drew together in confusion, where is this one coming from?

"Excuse me, who are you to demand such" It is Raihaan doing her the honors of questioning the man.

"Pardon my manners, Sir said to get you as soon as possible, he is the one that sent me."

"Sir?"

"Yes. Mr. Arab"

Her lips form an o shape. But wait a second, Hisham has never done such an act; sending her a driver? To pick her up? Nh! Not Yarima.