15'

Sighs. Another day to deal with her crapped-out husband. Why are the days running too slow, if you ask, she's never been this eager to resume school?

Why? Coz it's her only way of escaping from the dungeon refer to the home. Rosey has gone home for the Christmas holidays, the house feels more empty without her.

Chores are the only thing keeping her sane atm even with the fact that it gets tiring at some point. Plus her so-called husband demand that she takes full responsibility for making sure that the house stays humble.

He also made sure to warn her of coming to any step close to his territory, she should stay as far as possible or face his worth.

If you ask Farha, she is more like a servant rather than a wife.

She switched off the boiling kettle, filling her mug with hot water. Today's weather is extra cold unlike the other days, a cup of hot chocolate would help keep her warm, plus it's her favorite.

She heard footsteps coming setting her eyes wide, her heart rate escalating. She forgot to mention Hisham for some reason comes and spends much of his time at home this past few days.

Weird huh!?

His cologne hit her nostrils making a knot form in her belly. Of all places, why did it have to be the kitchen?

She watched him pick a bottle of water and gulp down half of it before returning.

"Staring is rude"

"I wasn't staring"

"Is that so?"

"Yes"

"What are you insinuating?"

She shrugs. "Whatcha think?"

His brows drawled in amusement wondering where the sudden confidence is coming from. The last time he had her to the wall, she was all tears and fears, what changed?

His lips part and shut just immediately turning his back and walking away.

Thank goodness. She let out a heavy breath she didn't know she is holding. Farha didn't like the way effect he has on her, she didn't like feeling belittled, so she may as well stand up to him.

She use to be all Apex and fierce but after the alliance, things change. You could say her marriage with Hisham has bartered her attitudes.

Taking the last sip of her tea, she cleared up the used items before dashing up to get ready for a girls' outing.

{^•^}

"It's Hamza" She mumbled letting out an exhausting breath. You could sense her uneasiness from her tune.

Suhana has been having problems regarding childbirth. The doctors' words are always the same which is the couple are all fit to be parents, it's just not time yet. Even though Hamza is being supportive and assuring her that it's okay if they don't have a kid, she still knows that deep down Hamza dreams to be a father.

His love for kids is could be seen right through him. Whenever he would hold Abubakar's kids and play with them, Suhana couldn't help but feel guilty and responsible. They've gone to the best medics for tests but yet the answers are still the same.

Hamza is tired and worried about his wife. He's okay with not having a kid if Allah doesn't want them to. Everything happens for a reason, we just have to be patient and lay our trust in him.

He's trying to make his wife understand that but to no avail. Yesterday they ended up getting into a heated argument that led to them separating rooms.

They're still not on talking terms. He left for work before she woke up. Suhana knows how short-tempered her husband is, but never to her. He's patient and gentle with her, and she knows she's beginning to take it for granted just doesn't want to admit it.

Her in-laws' taunts and small talks aren't helping too. During Jannah's wedding, Hamza's aunts went to the extent of asking if she's barren. Of course, she wouldn't tell him about it or things won't end well.

He has fought the world for her, he won't hesitate to have them dealt with. He doesn't understand that the wife is blamed for not being able to conceive, she's sick and tired of all this.

"Suhana you need to understand that haihuwa daga Allah ne," Hibba advised sending her a smile.

"Hibba is right Suhana. You should stop bothering yourself, besides you've got your husband's support what more do you need?" Farha adds.

The newest couple is currently on their honeymoon so it was only Hibba and Farha.

"I'm not being fair to him"

"Who said so? Did he?"

"No"

"Then what's the problem?"

"Everything is."

Farha mentally faces palmed herself. "Look Suhana, if you keep up with this, it'll only create more problems."

"Farha isn't pregnant and she's been married to Yarima for six months or so. Look at her, she's not harried" Hibba blurted like it's the most normal thing.

She shouldn't get started with Farha and Yarima's relationship. It's nothing compared to Suhana and Hamzas'. The duo are both in love but the others are more like in war.

Hibba's statement did take Farha by surprise but she's quick to mask it off.

"No offense Farha"

"None taken"

"Can I spend the night here?" Suhana asks directing the question to Farha.

After they're outing, they stopped by Farhas'

"No! Of course not. You have a house you know" Hibba asserted.

"I don't mind" Farha states.

"Don't tell me you're supporting her on this"

"Please. I just need some space"

"Space? You've got to be kidding me. Listen to me Suhana, whatever that is between you two, you resolve it not run away from it. How do you think Hamza would feel? You have to prioritize your husband's feelings."

Hibba is right though but then sometimes distance helps calm down the tension.

"True but just this once. I need air away from all the usual bickering that has been going on" Suhana says slumping her shoulder.

"Suha---"

"Hibba please"

"Okay.

Xoxo

*Sighs* this chapter is very short I know, buh sorry! I'll make it up to you in the next one.

Heads up for the next chapter, it's gonna be spicy😌 but don't get your hopes up😂

Oya bye!

Wait fess! If you comment and vote enough I'll give a quick update 🙂

Faixatuu.