34'

Jumu'ah Mubarak ✨

She slipped her eyes open the minute she heard the door click close. She wiped off the remnant of the sweat heaving out multiple sighs to steady her amplifying heart rate.

Her lips spread into a slight smile, did that just happen? Who would have thought he owned a soft spot.

About the dream, weird.

It almost felt like it was true thankfully it wasn't. She couldn't begin to think how she'll live with herself or the consequences that would come with it.

Farha piled the blanket off her getting up and heading to the bathroom, a nawafil would surely help atm.

She felt dehydrated, and she unwilling dragged her lazed-out self to the kitchen just to come in view with her infamous husband.

Does he sleep?

"Uh---" he brushed passed her, the strong smell of alcohol hit her nostrils.

She got a bottle of water deciding to mind her business just for the night though. After drinking to her satisfaction she walks out sighting him on the staircase with his face in his palms.

Her heart skipped, you may have noticed how she's very afraid of tipplers even with the nightmare she had.

Minding her business.

She walks for the stairs, just a few steps away she felt his grab on her leg sending waves of shiver down her spine.

"Seat"

She tried to let loose but who is she kidding, he's way stronger even in this state.

"---plea" he cut shot, unable to end it.

Was he about to plead? That's new. What is happening?

She mumbles some Dua under her breath, settling down and making sure to keep a bit of distance.

"What was that?" he speaks, her brows drawing in question,

"Who's Raihan?"

Oh! Does he really have to bring that up, she prefers not to speak about it but her darling husband here wants to be nosy.

Note the sarcasm.

"I--um--"

"Don't lie to me"

"I don't wanna talk about it"

He turns and gave her an undepictable stare that took a few seconds then nodded, "Okay."

He stands to leave but she beats him to it, "Why do you drink?"

"What's your problem with that?" He adjusts his seating position.

She bit on her lips contemplating whether to speak or not, "Aren't you bothered about its side effect."

He chuckles, "What more is there to live?"

"So you prefer to die"

"Exactly"

"Why?"

"You ask too many questions"

"I'm your wife, it's my right"

He flickers a quick stare at her, rubbing his temples. "By name yeah! Advisably you should quit doing whatever you're planning. I agree to being your husband but I may as well assure you, you deserve better. Don't get too excited, I speak the truth"

"Better you say?" She inquires to which he nods. "Then why won't you work to it?"

"Faraha---"

"Farha"

"You can't mend what's already broken neither can you furnish what's rotten. The smart and right thing to do is to abstain from it, rather"

She took a sec to digest his words wondering where he was heading or what he means. "Why are you like this?"

"Do you ever get tired of asking---"

"Why?"

"What makes you think I'm willing to share?"

"Wif---"

"Cut the crap"

"You're being selfish and unfair mostly to your family and the people that care about you"

"Do you care?"

"I'm bound to even though you tend to be a self-egotistic a**hole" She spite with utmost confidence.

He leaned in urging her to move back. His breath fanned her face, boring his dark orbs into hers causing her to shut em' a slight move will clash their lips together.

The smell of alcohol made her scrunch her nose in disgust.

Only when she heard his chuckle did she set her eyes open.

"You're naive"

"You're drunk"

He shrugs, "I don't get intoxicated"

"So you're an addict to that extent"

"Understatement"

Her mouth falls agape, there's more to it Kenan.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen"

"What!?"

"Yes."

He hum. "Technically your life ended just before it began"

She nods. "I need you to let me go, please"

He kept shut.

"I can live like this, I don't want to have to. You said it yourself, I deserve better then why won't you divorce me. I don't want this,  just give me my paper and I promise I'll make this about me, I'll take the blame"

His eyes caught on the tears that are threatening to spill, he reached out for them wiping them off.

"There are mistakes I must and have to rectify only then can that happen, but till then, death will only---"

She cuts him off fed up with those words. "You're no good for me and neither am I we both know that. You're making things more complicated than they already are, if I had a choice I'd have been long gone without your knowledge---"

He sneered. "You can't run from me, keep that at the back of your mind"

She shot her eyes letting the tears stream feeling his cold hands on her cheek, she pulled away in revolt.

"Then treat me right, give me the respect, attention, and care other than doing otherwise." She waited for his response but he only stared.

"Right, you can't do that. I'm starting to think you're aimless. You toy with people's emotions and want everyone to be at your service if and when you render for it, ignorant to how they feel and you know that but being the motherfuck---"

He kissed her shut taking her by surprise. The bitter taste of alcohol clashed on her lips causing her to fight him away but all in vain.

He bit roughly on her lower lip urging her to open up. Hisham spent his time worshiping his lips just the right way making sure to move his tongue to familiarity.

He made sure that they were all shot of breath before pulling away. "You talk too much" with that he stood up leaving her behind.

Her hands reached her lips there waterfalls falling out. Ya illahi! He did not just steal her first kiss away.

What is it with him?

Xoxo

*Coughs** tohm Alhamdullila dey don steal our first kiss🤧😂

Omoh! E chokeeee! More drama to come oya drop your thoughts.

Have a blissful weekend 🥂

Faixatuu.