28'

Don't judge my baby😑 you know who I'm talking about 🚶

She walked out of the kitchen coming in contact with his stiff broad chest making her heart trip. For a second there she thought why, how, and when Raihan followed suit.

Her eyelids dilated coming in view of her runaway husband. Wow! Just when she was getting her shit back together plus getting used to his absence though as if she wasn't the one praying for his death a month back.

Astagfirullah.

She briskly stepped back tearing her gaze away from his ferocious face.

It's been a month and two weeks since the incident and oga Hisham's absence. The truth is she could regard them as the best days of this whole entanglement.

Who is she kidding? That was a total lie as if she isn't the one that almost lost her sanity, conspiring different sorts of conspiracy on how to skedaddle and forget everything, or maybe all this should be a dream; nightmare rather.

What wrong has she ever committed to be stuck up with Hisham? One thing that keeps her mind busy all the time.

"Why do I have a man in my house?"

She gulps down a hard pile of saliva. Farha saw that coming, just didn't expect it to happen. She thought, as usual, he was probably going to ignore her essence and walk away.

Raihan and his five-year-old cousin Kyda dropped by earlier after they had left Jannah's home. Per Raihan's words, he thought it was only fair to come say hi, it'll be rude if he didn't or maybe Farha might find it offensive.

Plus they had company, it's not like they are alone, he brought kyda with him even though she's just five but it still counts though.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" He spoke in the calmest of manner but somehow his words were drenched with venom not to forget the hard, stern look he
possessed.

Nothing she says is going to believe especially not Hisham, so what's the point?

"SPEAK!" he's getting annoyed, she could sense that. Her lips trembled as she thought of a perfect excuse that could save her from meeting her ancestors.

Well, it almost happen the other time.

"Well,---"

He waved her off having enough of her already. He holds so much anger, hate, annoyance, and malice, or could rage define all his emotions? towards Farha. He couldn't stand a second not to talk of a moment with her, she unreasonably makes his blood boil. 

She's a compulsion he can't get rid of, yet a part of him feels she might be the solution to his problem, that should be the reason he still has her around.

Not like he's using her but she was being forced upon him so it's only fair he makes her of use.

Please not that kinda use, he'd rather have his genitals ripped out than quench his thirst with her. Don't get him wrong, she's well yh know!

Too egotistical to admit to her beauty...

But please, she's too bitty and fragile. He'd crush her at the very beginning, which makes him wonder where her parents' head was when they gave her up for marriage at a very tender age.