49'

"What do you mean she's alive" He fires huffing out a hiss. It can't be, how is that possible, he was sure of the dead body he saw years back then how could she still be breathing?

He kept mute for some minutes his gaze plastered to the window side. He couldn't let his past reach up to him, no, after coming this far, having her ruining his plans is the last thing he wanted.

"You must know what to do" the thugs that stood just a few feet away shared a knowing look replying with a nod.

He huffed out an exhausting sigh. "You may leave"

They mumbled a 'Yes sir' turning on their shoes.

The two left leaving Monster; the leader of the gang which receives orders from the main Mastermind.

"This time, make sure you get the job done I don't want any more mistakes" he orders settling down on the nearest couch.

He nods.

He motioned that he may leave before he proceed to make his way out.

"Oh and gather every necessary information afterward"

It's still shocking that she is still alive. He rubs on his temples huffing out a hiss. If only he could spare her life and maybe mend things but hell he knows it's something impossible. His certain nothing has changed in her character and if there's one thing she's good at, is bullheadedness.

{^*^}

Hibba pulled on his cheek ruffling his well-kept hair to which he groans.

Farha invited the squad over so they could meet Naeem and mostly coz she wants Naeem to maybe make a friend out of Hibba's kids and so.

Surprisingly they all didn't make any inquiries about Naeem, or is that they known of him all this while? Farha fought against asking them letting the matter slide off, the only person she wants to hear it from isn't ready to entertain her questions.

"This kid is an exact copy of Yarima" Suhana remarks.

"Ikr"

To save herself from having the conversation she suggests bringing forth lunch which didn't go unnoticed by Hibba.

That lady tends to be very investigative.

The day passed by in a blur it was now time to put Naeem to bed but he wasn't budging.

"You come here right this instant" She spits with her hands in akimbo. His giggles erupted around the room, she sensed that he hid behind the curtains, his favorite spot if she may add coz she noticed his liking towards that specific place.

He stood still refusing to walk out.

She heaved out a sigh. "Fine, I'll be off to my room" she turns to leave only to trip and fall to the ground causing the glass of milk to shatter.

She hissed at the sharp pain she felt in her palms. Naeem sucked in a harsh breath hurriedly rushing over to her.

He felt bad his eyes turning misty. "I'm sorry mummy, I'm so sorry" he apologized none stopping shivering in fear.

Farha was taken aback by his sudden outburst. The wave of uncertainty that washed over her urged her glue to her spot, she only stared at him wondering why he suddenly used the 'M' word on her.

"What's going on here?"

She's snapped back to reality by Yarima's masculine voice. She shuts her parted lips making her way up. She groan in pain, her body ached as hell.

"You are bleeding" Naeem points out trying to get a hold of her hand to which she bolts back.

She still couldn't depict her emotion, they were just too mixed for her liking and she needed to get away.

She bit on her lower lips mustering up the courage to walk out, leaving the duo behind.

She rushed off to her room shutting off the door afterward, she fell on her bed letting the waterfalls take action. Hot yet slow tears dropped down, and with each drop her heart clenched.

"What's the matter with you?" His voice urges her up, wiping off the stains on her face.

She got up heading for the bathroom. "Not now please, Leave" he got a hold of her wrist stopping her from taking any step further.

She tries to wiggle her hand out but failed miserably. He succeeded in pulling her to take a seat. The first aid kit her eyes falling on it.

He brought out the necessities. He spread her palm open, using the magnifying glass to take out the pieces of glass that stocked to her flesh with a tweezer before disinfecting it and wrapping it up.

"What happened back there?"

Silence

"F-Farha"

"Please Hisham! I'm in no mood for your arrogance, just leave" She moves to get up but he heaps firm of her waist.

Her lips part at his audacity, just who does he think he is, didn't he get what she said now?

Her eyes clicked with his burned deep into her almond ones. His stare was doing something to her that she didn't like and the fact that she also couldn't take her eyes off his captivating ones was annoying.

Spending minutes with zero unsaid words he began to lean in, her eyes shut off, his mint breath fanning her face and sending shivers down her spine. His tight grip on her waist isn't helping matters as well.

Their lips are an inch away just one slight move could merge them yet both stayed still.

"No, you're too good to be true" he mumbles.

Her heart is running a marathon, she's pretty sure with the proximity he could maybe hear the rate at which her heart is escalating as though it's popping out from its cavity.

He rubs his nose with hers, their foreheads glued to each other.

"No, no, no, I'm sorry" he pulls back walking in straight for the door afraid that if he spends one more sec he may run wild.

What is happening?

Xoxo

Okay, this was intense😂 I love that🌚

More more drama on za way, be commenting, voting, and sharing and I'll keep blessing u with updates 😩🤌🏼

Bye for now how about an update later? Well, let's see if my comment section is filled up👩🏽‍🦯

Faixatuu.